Friday 26 October 2012

What I was Wearing on Navami.. Day Look

Hey gurls!
After the looks of Saptami & Ashtami, here im with What I was Wearing on Navami.

Smokey blue eyes..

whole face.. alot of highlighting & contouring. Unlike Astami's Look this day I had a little time in hand, so i guess I did a good job with the make up!
Earrings & cuffs both from Faballey.com. See Haul Here.
Jasmine Moon Earrings
Irregularity Smooth Gold Cuff Bracelet
I wore a midnight blue jute silk saree. As this saree was a little edgy, I kept the whole look & accessories too edgy. Ray Ban's were too added! Hair was made into a low bun.

Hope you liked this look too!

11 comments:

  1. u have lovely accesories and the ray ban and saree combo is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your EOTD looks gorgeous as always...!Love the ear rings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot yen!!! :) those earring are pretty na?

      Delete
  3. fab look girl !! Loved the eyes and sari :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. rimi i gifted my mom the same saree!!
    u luk fab *as usual*

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...