Friday 5 October 2012

Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment- Review.

Hey Gurls!
Im here with a review on a hair product. Its the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment.



What It Says..
The new Dove Hair Fall Rescue Treatment* strengthens and nourishes strands from the roots. It contains Trichozole active with Ginseng and Soy Protein that reduce damage at the roots and help lock your hair firmly in place - so you have the freedom from hair fall in just 2 weeks. Use Dove and see the difference.



Directions to use: 

1. Wash hair as usual and towel dry.
2. Break open flat nozzle cap and apply lotion directly on clean scalp.
3. Make series of partings and apply lotion evenly to the scalp.
4. Massage lotion for 2-3 minutes to let it penetrate into the roots of your hair.
5. Use entire content of one vial at each application and leave it until next wash. Style as usual. (Must be left on for atleast 8 hours).
6. For best results, apply on clean scalp soon after towel dry & use every two days.  



Price: Rs350/297/- from medplusbeauty.com
See Haul Here



What I Say..
It is a clear purplish solution. Smells like dove shampoo but much milder. It comes in a small bottle which has the exact amount that will be need. It has a nozzel cap which has to be broken to be used.


As directed I it used after the hair wash & when it was damp. 1 whole bottle is enough for the whole scalp. It is not oily & greasy & spreads evenly. I massaged it & used my wide tooth comb to spread it evenly. My hair felt moisturized , soft & smooth near the roots. There was only 3-4 strands of hair that fell! I was amazed.. because I usually get atleast 10-15 strands falling (yes i have counted!!!).
I have also tried using it without washing my hair for the second use & it gets a little oily near the roots. It may make your hair sticky & oily.
After using all 7 bottles my final verdict is that it worked for me. There was a huge difference in hairfall reduction. Now its been more than a week that Its over & i'm not using the serum, & my hair fall hasn't increased as it was before, but it has reoccurred!
I guess I need to use use it continuously to prevent hairfall.

Pros:
  • smells good
  • has helped to reduce hair fall but not totally
  • strengthens and nourishes strands from the roots
  • non greasy
  • makes my hair feel moisturised,soft & smooth
Cons:
  • it may or may not work for you
  • hair fall may re occur
  • it may be oily for those with very oily scalp
Verdict: I suggest always washing the hair clean before every use. It worked great on my hair!
I suggest do give it a try! It may work miracle for your hair too!
As this is something not medicated, it will not work if you have hereditary hair fall problem or, hairfall due to any other medication.

Yes il be trying it again! Hope it helps to reduce my hairfall more!

Hope you liked this review!
Have you tried Intensive Roots Treatment yet? What are your thoughts? let me know!


23 comments:

  1. I am gonna skip it i guess :) I ve got an overly sensitive oily scalp :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it worked? Appreciate the review Shourima :) thank you! i think i'll give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello pretty lady, I have an award for you. Pls check my blog. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review but I haven' tried this product yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review ..thnks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lvoe this review but im suffering from super BAD hair fall so i think i will first go see a doc and then try this :)

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish to try this but dove products have given me bad dandruff in the past :(
    http://beautedesastre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks fr this article dear ... i have oily scalp so i dnt think it will work fr me!!! also hairfall cannot only be stopped by using products... diet n ur intake of vitamins play an imp role.... i hv thyroid so i lost so much of hair in the past 6 months... so i decided to chop my hair a bit short as it was getting diff fr me to manage my hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! then u shud def skip this one! good food intake is always imp for hairfall..

      Delete
  9. Im having a gud growth of my hair. But they are so weak and thin that i get a lot of hair fall. And my family even have heriditary problem. Should i give it a try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if its hereditary problem then i dont think so it will work! But its never bad to give it a try.. may b it works on u!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...