Sunday 28 October 2012

NBBN Theme Post: My Autumn/ Fall Face!

Hey sweets!
Autumn & Fall is just around the corner, I know its still piping hot here in Mumbai...!!! phew!
But Im here with  My Autumn/ Fall Face!

I kept my eyes smokey muted purple with brown. I dint use any harsh liner as i wanted to draw attention to my lips. I used a brown liner on water line to keep the look soft. As black adds sudden sharpness & i dint wanted that.
The whole look is pretty flawless as I used a full coverage foundation. Even thought it is Autumn/ Fall look I added alot of warmth in my look with bronzers as I like it that way! Alot of highlighting as well..  I love highlighting my cheeks, cupids bow, bridge of the nose & temples as it makes my face glow!





Products Used:

For lips i used 3 coats of Boots Natural Collection lip stain in Romance.

Hope you liked this look!
Do leave your thoughts below!








29 comments:

  1. woww..lovely look..hey thats natural collection lip stain..i love the shade..get it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya thats a grt shade for fall! lovely berry!
      thanks alot!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Rimi...Loved ETOD,LOTD n the Studs dear..
    Lippeee excellent lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look Shourima! So fall apt. Lovely lip color too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very well defined look shourima

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a different note how are you liking loreal hydrafresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya its great! my skin is liking it! will review it soon...

      Delete
  6. ahh... that lip tint!! where do i get that??
    :D sorry i shud have started saying 'perfecto'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks gurl! That is from the brand Boots.. i dnt think so its available in India :(

      Delete
  7. loved the look Shourima :)
    www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow rimi..u look so beautiful my darling...
    I love eye shadow n lip tint...so grgs babe

    ReplyDelete
  9. supppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. thanks alot toa! that was a fab comment!

      Delete
  10. OMG OMG !!! AWesome re!!! .... I would surely try ur eye makeup !!! Though i dnt have matte shades .. bt this one is really fabbb!! u r looking so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya this one is great during winters!!! thanks alot yendu! :*

      Delete
  11. I want that lipstain!! loved yr look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much dolon! this is not available in india though.. :/

      Delete
  12. wow!! you look amazing Shourima...I especially like the lips...The lip tint looks a lot like MAC rebel lipstick...great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u so much Agni!
      ya true! it is alot like rebel!

      Delete
  13. OMG!! Ur eyes!! Love how those colors just blend in with ur skintone sooo well! Awesome look!
    following you^^ do drop by my blog xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot gurl! thats such a lovely compliment!

      Delete
  14. rimmi u r d best...........plz make me ur student

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...