Tuesday 23 October 2012

What I Was Wearing on Saptami... Night Look

Hey Gurls..
Here is another look for Saptami.. This is what I wore during the night..

All make up was pretty much the same. I came home & I had to get ready asap as we were leaving to go out to see more pandals around the city. So I quickly dabbed some more bronze & Loreal Infalliable e/s in Endless Chocolate  & my eyes were transformed! For cheeks I dabbed some MUA Blush in #4. & For lips  used Oriflame Floral Lipstick in Fuchsia Red.


Oriflame Floral Lipstick in Fuchsia Red

my earrings..


& again stacked bangles same as what i was wearing in the morning.. but added a few red ones.
& final look..
I wore a Red suit with a  white chiffon dupatta. I kept my hair straight & loose. See Festive Haul

Hope you liked this look!
Also don't forget too see What I was wearing for Saptami's Day Look


21 comments:

  1. love ur make up and suit..<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks just gorgeous!!! Hey! You somewhat look like me, I am we do have similarities I think!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much! yaa haha evn i too think so!

      Delete
  3. Like your Jumkas , these are traditionally indian :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...