Saturday 27 October 2012

What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look

Hey Gurls!
One more look for Navami & the last for the festive season! This is what I was wearing during the night.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
Eyes were smokey bronzey & thickly rimmed.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
For lips I wore Teen Teen lipstick in shade #23
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
& ta daaa....
whole face.. I dint wear alot of blush as my lips were quiet bold & eyes were too defined. But i dint  highlight & contour the face.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look

What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
Green kundan Jhumkas..
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
& bangles..
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
& here is my outfit. I wore a yellow suit with green chikan kari dupatta.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
Liked it?
Also don't forget to see What I was wearing on...

24 comments:

  1. fab lippy.. fab outfit! .. fab eyes!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eye makeup <3 <3 You look gorgeous!

    Giveaway:http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2012/10/gorgeous-princess-dress-giveaway-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit sweetie..:)
    pretty pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. As i always said, your makeup and outfits have such a beautiful feel good factor about them. Do you design your own outfits?
    The makeup looks gorgeous too! Now I want the Teen teen lipsticks!! ( Badly) :(

    Did you use tape method for the eyes?
    I loved the chunky rings on your fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sooo much nive!!! yup i do design fr myself.. but not this one.. The teen teens are just fab, its available on snapdeal but very expensive.
      ya i used the tape method..
      your comments means alot 2 me nive!! :)

      Delete
  5. Woww Rimi Looks Pretty always...Loved the LOTD so much.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty shourima! How about a tutorial on contouring, with the products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot gurlie! uhhhhh tutorial? hmmm k il try! :)

      Delete
  7. Looking awesome Shourime!!! Totally love the outfit on you....such a lovely color

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaar rimi you look awesome..................superb.always get inspired by your look dear :)
    lovely post and i specially love the lippie............cool shades !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot! great I can inspire you all the time! :P

      Delete
  9. I love the entire look. The suit is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...