Saturday 6 October 2012

See What I got! Surprise surprise!

Hey gurls!
Look what came in my mail today! actually a few days back.. Surprise surprise!
You know what! Like alot of months back I saw a link on Elle magazine's Facebook page about some 2012 Beauty Awards voting... So I instantly went to that link! ( as i love giving advise, I couldn't stop myself) & then there was that page of selecting the best of the products in all categories.

It also had a section where I had to give my name & address. I thought of nothing & gave my details. & continued with my professional ;) opinion! ahem..



& then this came in with a Thank You letter from Elle.
Wow! I dint expect this at all! A total surprise! I got the Ponds Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum. Wow! love!!!
Thank You So much Elle Team! This was totally unexpected!


20 comments:

  1. Hey Congratz Shourima!!! We just love surprises!! ain't it ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot yen! yes totally we dig surprises!!!!

      Delete
  2. Neither do I win anything nor do I get any surprises...Sigh :(....Congrats to you gal..let us know how this is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww that's coolllll...congo....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love surprises! and this is just amazing :)

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. u are one lucky girl is all i can say... keep winning and keep getting more such surprises.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...