Tuesday 2 October 2012

Goodies from FabAlley.com!

Hey gurls!
One more order arrived today! i can't me more happy!
I had ordered some jewellery for the first time from FabAlley.com. They have some really great stuffs. Im very choosy when it come to clothes, accessories & jewellery. I prefer wearing pieces that are a little rare, or not worn by everyone. Here i spotted some really different pieces that was calling out my name!


on opening the box it had 4 purple mesh pouches to keep the jewellery safe! 4 pouches as i ordered 4 pieces of jewellery!

  nicely bubble wrapped!
 & look at these beauties...
450

650

650
450
Which one did you like?
Have you ever shopped from FabAlley yet?
Did you like my haul?



31 comments:

  1. amazing stuff...i love those earings..simply superb !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im drooling over it! its d prettiest!!!! thanks alot!

      Delete
  2. I like I like...favs are the necklace and the earrings. love this site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya na!!! this is the only very stylish website i have come across in india!

      Delete
  3. that black necklace is amazing & the box is cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white wrap bracelet and moon earrings! I guess I better check this site out! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww Great and Tempting haul Shourima...
    I loved the Earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been eyeing that necklace myself. Looks lovely..... :-D I'll prolly place an order for it soon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya place it soon! u may never know when it gets out of stock!

      Delete
  7. Lovely.. I loved the white leathered thing.. Very chicK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Haul Shourima . .Loved all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The white bracelet looks cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. mine came in a while back too! the packaging was amazing and the quality was way better than what i imagined :) big thumbs up! btw, i got the same black necklace and a gold one.. i really need that irregularity bracelet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! even my thoughts are same.. they really have some fab stuffs!

      Delete
  11. lovely haul...love everything that you brought :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will be hauling soon from FA :D love the stuff you purchased!

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...