Sunday 28 October 2012

See What I Got!!!

Hey Gurls!
See What I got!

There was a Oriflame Contest on Colorific.in a couple of months back..so there are there 2 nailpaints that I got. There are no shade names! but one is a peachy pink & the other one is in a Cherry pink/red color.

& finally!
If you guys are aware of the Lor Loreal eye make up contest that was happening in August, so in that I won 2 contest. I had received a prize for 1 & the other 1 was pending due to some internal issue (said the PR).  & finally I got these! yippie... I als told the PR that what I had received earlier (see what I had got) was already expired, so she was sweet enough to send me 2 prizes instead of 1!!! Happieeee...
They sent me Loreal Super Liner Instant Impact Felt Liner  & Loreal Color Riche nail paint in 608 Luxembourg Garden!
Im loving all these goodies!!!
Thanks for stopping buy!

14 comments:

  1. wowww congrats and lovely goodies u have got Rimi ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and loved the oriflame nail polish - review them

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the new packaging of the oriflame nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ........keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey rimi lovely.i know the name the left side one is soft pink and other is cherry red one....i have both :) so i know the name ...it is newly launched in September (i guess ) named floral collection of Oriflame :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh is it? but it is not written on the bottles!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...