Sunday 7 October 2012

My 5 Oranges & Corals!

Hey gurls!
I wanted to show you my 5 Orangey coraly lipsticks..
Its a lazy gloomy Sunday afternoon! & I dint wanted to do more but post a random something.. & this is what came into my mind!
my 5 orange/ coral lipsticks..





  1. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach. As the name suggests its a peach colors, metallic.
  2. Teen Teen shade# 36. Its a metallic light orange. Quiet similar to Revlon's Peach.
  3. Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick in Citrine. Bright bold orange. Its matte.
  4. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Coral Lustre. Its a coral shade, quiet sheer & high sheen.
  5. Kryolan Lipstick in LP614. This is a deep orange with red undertones. Its matte.

Also see my ♥Pink Lipstick collection!♥

This collection also includes Avon's Simply Pretty Lipstick in Coral Pink. I dint include it in here as i already have it in the pink lippie collection! Do check this shade too! One of my favs!

& also to include a gloss in this collection I have Colorbar True Gloss in Nectar Orange & Coral Craving.


Hope you liked this post!
Let me know which orange / coral lipstick is your favorite?

21 comments:

  1. soft touch citrine is one true bright orange na?
    I wanna have the colorburst in peach :)
    btw, which photo editor do u use ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very bright one! peach is pretty too! im sure it will suit you! i use photoshop..

      Delete
  2. arre baap re.. so many!! I like the Revlon one !!! very pretty shade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorbar Citrine looks Great . .Will add this to my wishlist Shourima . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your post ...really nice lippie collection you have !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love orange lippies, posted about my collection a few months back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. muah........... wow great shades.. so yammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the shades but Revlon one is so pretty..
    Will get it for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. frm where did u get the kryolan lippie???? interesting article... ill hv to chk if i hv the teen teen 36 one??? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nats u get krylon in oshiwara! 36 is a pretty color..

      Delete
  10. oh is it? beauty shop (kandivali) u dnt get!!!!... bt u get it at beauty palace in crawford market... will chk beauty centre too if they have ... will b going there soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. he he he... i knw .. i got it frm there only.... have quite a few shades n guess what i hv this shade :p

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...