Sunday 14 October 2012

Festive Haul!

Hey Gurls!
So after alot of questions from my lovely blogger friends about my Festive/ Durga Puja Haul im here with it finally!!!


so let me start with some casual kurtis..
this one is from Westside.
 & this is from Lifestyle. Its a little big, need to tuck in some stitches..
 I liked the cute lace & button details on it.
  tshirt will always find its way in!
Then here the real deal starts!
These sarees are actually gift from my aunt! love these..
This is called Bailou Saree. You will find the sequins woven in the saree! Georg!
Bailou Saree

Bailou Saree
 One more pink! this is a cotton Handloom saree.
cotton Handloom saree

cotton Handloom saree


Seem Hot Pink was in my fate this season!
This one is a pure silk! the classiest of all!

 This too is a pure silk jute. Not Pink this time! hehe..

this is an ombre sea green chiffon saree.

One suit.. actually I have one more in a yellow color that is still there with the damn tailor. Because even after taking proper measurements her screwed up the fitting.
& some accessories & jewellery..
a dull gold clutch that will go with all my outfits.
 some jewellery..
 A Kundan earring set in silver.. I can't wait to wear this! Drooool right?

 & a pair of bangle, in a neutral color.
& finally a pair of Kolhapuri Wedges! Its in a dull golf & bronze color so it will mmatch with all my outfits1 yaay.. Love this one!
& thats it! Not exactly i have a make up haul too! How can i skip makeup! Can I ! haha..


Hope you liked this Haul of mine!
Have a great Navratri & Durga Puja everyone!

36 comments:

  1. Awesomeee haul :-):-):-)
    I loved everything really they're all soooo pretty:):) enjoy :-)
    N waiting for the makeup haul :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much poorva! sure the make up haul will be up soon!

      Delete
  2. OMG No words to describe How lovely your Haul Dear....Just got tempted :) vvv much....
    Me loved alll...specially the Earrings and Blue Saree :) :)
    Enjoy dear and do some FOTD by wearing these ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u sooo much dear! ya sure eotds & fotds will be done!

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul....
    Totally love the ombre sea green chiffon saree, the clutch and the jewellery..... :)

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god!! I dont know which one to drool over..from the pretty casual kurtiz to the elegant sarees and then those jaw dropping earrings n jewellery..damn damn i love it all..how can i forget the red suit..n oh boy those juttis..damn i forgot that classy clutch..!! i wanna steal that from u!! :P

    Fantabulous Haul shoru!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaaa!!!! i too m drooling over everything, cant wait to wear them!

      Delete
  5. like ur haul shourima....love each and every saree

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOW!!!
    Awesome haul... never into sarees so much.. but ur haul is tempting me to buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! but i thought it will be great to wear it this time!

      Delete
  7. awesome haul!! lovvvvveeee the sarees..esp the handloom and the pure silks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No words!!I alwats drool over your hauls!!!!Tooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! The first saree is so interesting. I loved ur kundan earrings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u harman, ya is quiet a different one!

      Delete
  10. I love how you've arranged the key pieces in your collage! Amazing buys and post.

    xoxo
    http://fashion-byannie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. PINK!!!!! preetttyyyyyyy PINK!!!!

    I loved the blue one....do a OOTD with that

    waiting for ur makeup haul now

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sarees.... the the jewelleries plz pass it to me.. :P:P I can't resist ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved everything specially the sarees :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved your haul!! wish i could come over and steal ur sarees... lol..

    loved everything Girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the cotton handloom and Jute saree. They will look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rimi i dont know which one to choose from these beauties. all luk AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. can i ask you how much that Bailou Saree you bought?

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...