Monday 22 October 2012

What i was wearing on Saptami... Day look

Hey Gurls!
As promised here Im with the looks that I was wearing for each day during Durga Pooja! Todays look is what I wore on Saptami. Its quiet simple, fresh & bright.



Bright pinks lips.. I wore Avon  UCR lipstick in Viva Pink.

As It was a Day look I kept it pretty simple & bright. I used a little silver in the inner half of the lid & gold on the outer, as My saree has gold & silver both on it. & a perfect Winged Liner.


Silver Kundan earrings..


a stack of gold & diamond bangles. I wear bangles only on my left hand because I wear my watch on the right.
& the final look..
I wore a sea green Ombre chiffon saree with a golden-silver blouse. I kept the hair half twisted from both the sides as it was still wet!


Hope you liked my look! The laal tika on my forehead was added later by the thakur moshay aka pundit ji!

18 comments:

  1. Wowwww Rimi wonderful....Me loved the Bangles and Earrings and Eye makeup...
    Lippe too super dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH gosh!! Ure so pretty..I keep going back tp the last pic!! So gorgeous!!!!!!! and pls pls can i drool over ur eyelashes again :D Loved the whole look <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww.. Lish u r just a sweetheart!!!! yup sure take your time & keep drooling!!! lol
      Thanks alot!!! :*

      Delete
  3. You look lovely!!Lovely pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last pic is simply beautiful :)
    loved the saaree n the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay ,this is a personal question,and I don't know if I should be asking this ,but you are wearing toe rings in the last pic which I thought only married women wear ??
    btw, I loved the entire look ,especially how it kept it so simple...I can never do without some color on my eyelids..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe!! thanks alot! i have inboxed u a message! :)
      light golds n silver work miracle 2gethr! try it sumtimes!

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous!..loved the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. d moment i saw ur pic i wanted to ask which lippie ru wearing, and woosh!u already mentioned!
    Rimi,i hv only one thing to say "U luk fab as usual" <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...