Saturday 20 October 2012

Swap with Kofykat!

Hey Gurls,
Today's post is very different! Im posting the 1st swap that I did with my fellow blogger friend Veda from kofykat.wordpress.com.
After months of discussion, a hundred mails & a million tweets we decided on the products that we wanted to give one another. We had been planning this swap since August! & Finally it happened!

 We really dint have to break our heads, because we discovered our likes are quiet same!
 these are the lovely things that she sent me!

She knows im a sucker for glitter & bright nailpaints.. I got 1 coral glitter nailpaint from Incolor, & 2 from Flormar. I have never tried Flormar nailpaints! Now I get to try them!

also 1 Shiseido sun screen, 1 Boots Natural Collection lip tint in the shade Romance!

1 In2It eyeshadow palatte, Lovely Angel Skin Foundation from the Faceshop. I have already used & loving it! & a cute Seen Sugar Cookie Blush in the shade3.

 a closer look!

& I got a cute little sling bag too!

Hope you liked this post! It was fun doing the Swap!
Have you swapped make up stuffs before? Let me know!

18 comments:

  1. Yes I loved this Haul Veryyyyyyy much Rimi...
    Lovely things tempting me again...to shop :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :)She picked really great goodies for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked everything. Waiting for my PC to start working properly sao I can do my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your goodies...super like the shades of nail paints....:£

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh such fabulous goodies..Loving them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Everything looks great! Especially the bag.
    I heard Flormar nail paints are good too. May be I would pick up a couple of them next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup thy are.. already liking it!

      Delete
    2. You should totally try them Nivedita

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...