Thursday 22 November 2012

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay mask- Review

Hey Gurls!
Im a big face mask junkie! & Today Il be reviewing one of my favorites! Its from The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay mask. 
Price: Rs 985/- 795/- as I got mine from beauty shop near my place.
Qty: 100ml

What It says..
This revitalising clay mask cleanses skin and controls excess oil
  • Clarifying
  • Refreshing
Apply a thin layer, leave for 10 minutes and rinse off. Use up to twice weekly.

Ingredients: Kaolin, Aqua, Heilmoor Clay, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Bentonite, Talc, Lithothamnium calcarum, Maris Limus Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Polysorbate 20, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zinc PCA, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, CI 77289, CI 42090.




What I say..
Seaweed Ionic Clay mask is a thick grey clay mask. it has a little grainy texture. It smells a little strong. I use it once a week or may be once in 10days.

It is a very thick mask, so you need to spread it out very evenly all over the face. As directed I apply a thin layer all over the face.  It drys in about 10 mins & I don't keep it more than that as it may be drying to the skin. I feel a light tingling on my skin, so it won't suit sensitive skins. It takes a lot of time washing off.

After washing off I feel my skin is deeply cleansed & refreshed & bright. It sucks out all that dirt from the pores that even a good face wash can't do. It also takes out the gunk from the acne till a certain extent. It gets rid of all excess oils on the face.I can actually feel that the mask is working on my skin. It leaves my skin super clean & glowy. After this I apply my moisturizer immediately.
This is the best detoxifying & clarifying clay mask I have ever come across. It does clarifies & refreshes the skin & keep it oil free for quiet a long time. 

Pros:
  • does what it claims
  • clarifies
  • detoxifies
  • refreshes
  • brightens up the complexion
  • get rid of excess oil
  • controls oil 
  • deep cleanses pores
Cons:
  • a bit expensive
  • may get over drying
Verdict: If you are looking for a deep cleansing, clarifying, refreshing mask then this is it! All the oily skin girls like me will love it! Even if you have acne prone skin you may give it a try as this does cleanses the skin deeply & if you have combination skin avoid using it all over the face & only on your T-Zone as it may dry your normal skin. I highly recommend this!

This is one of my favorite deep cleansing mask ever!
Have you tried Seaweed Ionic Clay mask yet? Or any products from this range?

16 comments:

  1. Nice review. Thanks for giving its pros n cons, pictures are good looking. I hope this would suit for me n gonna by this ionic clay mask. Keep reviewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like a good mask. I have oily skin. Will def try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like this is a must for me!! TBS is running sale I think. if I do find it on sale, I am definitely getting this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh u havent tried it? then you shud! i recently went to TBS seaweed range wasn't on sale!

      Delete
  4. sounds great Shourima... will try it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nice review rimi ! i think this mask is perfect for summer na rather than in winter ?
    I have oily skin so i will definitely try this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks toa! it will be ok to use in winters too only on the tzone

      Delete
  6. Really nice review rimi :)will try it for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. just bought it nice review !

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...