Friday 30 November 2012

Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Passionate- Review, Photos, Lotd

Hey gurlies..
By this time you must have got a clear idea that I love Pink Lipsticks! So i'l be reviewing one more form my collection. Its the Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Passionate. 
Also see my ♥Pink Lipstick collection to see what a big Pink lipstick hoarder/ maniac I'm!


What does Colorbar Creme Touch says...
Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick comes with the promise of lips that are eloquent and luscious. It comes with lovely rich colours and rich in moisturizing properties making lips look fuller and creamier all day long. It has sheabutter, Vitamin E and sunscreen agents at SPF 15 level which nourish and protect your lips against UV rays. It glides on effortlessly for flawless, even coverage for that perfect pout. Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick are the perfect way to pamper your lips, not only you will love the rich, lustrous colour, but the lovely creamy texture of the lip colour as well.


Price: Rs 450/-

Available in 12 shades

What I Say...
Passionate is a bright bubble gum pink. I think it has a slightest hint of blue undertones so it looks so bright on me. This shade reminds me of barbie doll! Creme Touch lipsticks comes in a silver packaging similar to Soft Touch Lipsticks.


The formula of these lipsticks are very creamy. So it glides on like creamy butter on the lips. Its very easy to wear, you don't need a lipliner to get it perfect! It is not highly pigmented. It can be worn as a sheer hint of color or it can be built up with 2 swipes to get an opaque full covered color lips.
It has a very lustrous glossy & juicy looking finish.  It keeps my lips hydrated & plump looking all day. It doesn't settles into fine lines & doesn't bleeds. It wears for about 3-4 hours on me without any meals. I reapply twice in whole day. After meals it doesn't wears off completely & leaves a good amount of color behind.


Pros:
  • well pigmented
  • hydrating
  • glides on easily
  • makes pout look fuller
  • soft creamy texture
  • doesnt bleeds
  • doesn't settles into fine lines
  • will suit matured lips
  • goodness of  sheabutter, Vitamin E and SPF 15
Cons:
  • nothing! but I wish the price was below 300!!!
Verdict: I love this shade! It is such a fun color to wear! I always get compliments & get noticed when I wear this shade! It keeps my lips super hydrated & I love the formula. I highly recommend this to everyone!

Have you tried Creme Touch Lipsticks yet?
Hope you liked this review!

14 comments:

  1. This is such a STUNNING shade n the lip swatch is sooooo gorgeous!! oh my gosh!! i love ur lips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks Cool on you..On me it looked sort of Neon so I skipped, but Colorbar Creme touch lipsticks are really great.. love these...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya it is kinda neon! but they are soooo pretty!!!

      Delete
  3. i really love your lip swatches..they r perfect and the shade is pretty,whho dislike this shade :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot pree!!! hehe.. yup the shade is v pretty!

      Delete
  4. Oh la la oh la la. Lovely lip colour n sexy swatches..
    Very nice review :):).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely fresh piNk! Amazing lip swatch..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shade n awesum lotds

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...