Monday 5 November 2012

Stylecraze Haul!

Hey Gurlies!
Recently I redeemed my Stylecraze points & got some goodies!

These are the goodies that I got!
A fan brush & lip liner brush from Audrey's.

Avan Nail Wear Pro nail paint in Sequined Turquoise. Nyx Rouge Creme Blush in Hot Pink & Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate.

How could I forget lipsticks??? I got Colorbar Velvet Matte lipsticks in Thrilling Pink & Bare! Bare is a classic. I wanted Peach crush too but it was out of stock as everyone loves that shade! & then I was confused between thrilling pink, naked pink & pretty please! I wanted a nude pink for everyday wear. So i decided on Thrilling Pink!
& finally..
Nivea Sun Moisturising sunblock. I have become a Khadi facepack fan! As i have already been using Khadi Tulsi & Neem Herbal facepack & it has been working great on me so I decided to get the Acne & Pimple Powder too!

So that's it!
Hope you liked this Haul! Do leave your thoughts below!
have you redeemed your points yet?

28 comments:

  1. Great Haul Rimi...Review soon all please.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice haul!!!last i called style craze they were not taking any orders.love those colorbar lipstsicks nd the lakme kohl!please review soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i will dear!
      no they dont take orders.. u have to become a member to redeem the points!

      Delete
  3. please review the Nyx Rouge Creme Blush in Hot Pink & Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Haul! Im awaiting the Cream blusher's review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul.Lippie swatches pls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nyx cream blush looks tempting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shourima! I want to try the khadi packs, need something that I can put on & do the everyday chores, would read your review on this acne& pimple pack before I get it! I need something to get rid of the acne scars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sure will review it soon uzma! for those scars why dont you use lemon & honey on your face everyday?

      Delete
  8. Colorbar!!!!
    review thrilling pink..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ! i thouight i commented ! nice haul rimi ! like all the stuffs...i have the colorbar lippie in bare too :)
    review the thrilling pink one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant haul....... I cant wait to gqather enough points to redeem :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. bare are thrilling pink were exactly on my wish list too... same pinch... lol :p
    Audrey's brushes are available at beauty centre, crawford market!!! Great haul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really??? thy r really pretty!!
      yes its available.. have u got them?

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...