Tuesday 6 November 2012

October Empties! & What Expired...

Hey Gurls!
Even one more month went by.. Cant believe its November already! & one more month till this year ends! This year went by fast as if there were only 4 months to this year!!
So anyways im here again with my monthly empties..


Used up 2 moisturisers. & I realized this time I have everything in pairs!
Avon Naturals Hand & Body Lotion in strawberry & white chocolate: Amazing product! Smells like heaven .. mostly like freshly baked white chocolate cupcake! Deeply moisturizes  the whole body without making it feel greasy. I have the honey flavor with me right now as I got 2 together.(See Haul) I was saving it for winters..

The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion: This too is strawberry. I actually had a strawberry phase going on few months back. Now i'm back to normal.
So back to the lotion. Its great for summers & winters too. doesn't deeply moisturises as the Avon one but does a well job. It was my go to lotion during hot summers. Doesn't makes you greasy. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer:  Finally this got over! hydrates my skin well but I wake up with oily skin though it says water based. A little goes a long way so got bored of using it for 8 long months. Will never repurchase as it burns a hole in my pocket.

Amways Attitude Sunscreen lotion: Its a creamy lotion. smells nothing amazing. Is greasy & oily. Have hardly used it.. this is not empty its expired so throwing it away.

Maybelline Makeup Remover: Haven't been a fan of this. Too oily for me as I have oily skin. This also got featured in  I wish I had not bought these...

Estee Lauder Soft Clean: A good product but heavy on wallet. This was a gift. Dry skin beauties will love it. Smells pleasant. I reached out for this product very rarely so its still half empty.. its has expired & Im throwing it away.

Dabur Gulabari: Need no introduction. Everyone loves it. I will keep repurchasing it!

Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner: Its an average product. liked it at the beginning but realized it leaves a weird residue on my skin. You can't do without washing it away. Will never repurchase.


Kara Makeup removal wipes: Was a great product untill I found the Nivea wipes! Cleanses well but leaves a sticky residue behind. Ofcourse I do wash my face after that but still I don't like that residue on my face.

Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes: Has become my HG make up removal wipes. Deep cleans & removes makeup instantly. Smells gentle. Not harsh for sensitive eyes. I dint find it the next time I went to buy it!!! Waiting for it eagerly!

See my September Empties too!

So that's it pretties! These are the products I recently finished using.
Hope you liked this post!
Do you like any of the above mentioned products? Do let me know?

10 comments:

  1. u do not like Maybelline makeup remover???? How do you remove the strong waterproof makeup? I love this because eye make is so easy to remove for this. For face I use Lush cleanser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i dont like it coz its oily! It removes the make up well though
      i loves wipes instead.. its to use.

      Delete
  2. nice post Shourima ! I was thinking of the nivea visage toner ! but i think i will skip it now ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya sukanya! u can skip it! there are better products that this one..

      Delete
  3. Very nice and helpful post ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad i read the clinique review..... was thinking of getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get a better moisturizer than that in a better price! do think abt it!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...