Wednesday 7 November 2012

Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Thrilling Pink

Hey Gurls!
I'm Here with my current favorite pink lipstick! Its the Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Thrilling Pink.


What It Says..
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick, available in stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvet Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner. 

Price: Rs 250/- See My Haul
 


What I say...
Thrilling pink is a bright but warm everyday kind of pink.
Its a matte lipstick with a creamy formula. Its glides on smoothly. Gives even pigmentation. Its richly pigmented & gives opaque coverage in two swipes. It makes my lips look soft plump & supple.
It can be drying so I dab on some balm before applying. It looks great with clear or any pink gloss on top. It stays for a good 4- 4.5 hours without meals. After meals it leaves a good color behind.  While removing it doesn't stains my lips as most of the Colorbar Velvet Matte lipsticks do!
It doesn't settles into fine lines of my lips. It doesn't bleeds as its matte. You need to exfoliate your lips & make sure that your lips are not chapped as it may highlight chapped lips.



This shade will suit almost everyone. Its a very versatile shade. It look great with smokey eyes.

This is how it looks on me!

Also Read Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Creme Cup


 Pros:
  • pretty shade
  • inexpensive
  • richly pigmented
  • long wear
  • makes lips look soft, plump & supple
  • doesn't stains
  • doesn't bleeds
Cons:
  • may be drying
  • highlights chapped lips
Verdict:  Its become my most loved pink lipstick! I highly recommend this shade to everyone. it will be great shade for summers.

Have you tried Thrilling Pink?
What is your favorite Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick?

36 comments:

  1. Wowwww super dooper Shade I loved your all pics and LOTDs dear....Me gonna try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color and very pretty bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pink ! love that bracelet <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty shade..i love matte finish lippies

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love such pinks:) lovely colour :)
    The bracelet is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i too like such colors!
      ya thats one of my favs!

      Delete
  6. Even I bought the same shade in colorbar recently. Absolutely love the color. This is the one shade which made me switch from nude browns to pinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! im rocking this shade almost everyday now!

      Delete
  7. even i have this..and love the way it enhances my complexion(i look fairer) hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent n well written review with awesome pictures and pros n cons. I love this shade n thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. rimi i have this shade..yeyy..thats vvv pretty shade..
    I love wearing this one n ur lip swatches r awesome ..
    nice review...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow pretty shade n looking gud on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow ! i never realize that its such a pretty shade ...now i will grab this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes sure toa! u shud get this one too! its a pretty shade!

      Delete
  12. i used to love this range so much but i had to give up because how weirdly it stains my lips hot pink . even a pretty nude like bare did it . :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it stains bad!! but i really love these! :P

      Delete
  13. OMG... i have like loads of pink and yet am craving for this shade already ^.^
    suits you alot!!
    that 4th pic can be used for the 'pout perfect' contest... thnk about it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know!! can get enough of pinks!!!
      no il click something new..

      Delete
  14. A lipstick is the thing that is always available in my handbag. I love the Lancome Color Design Matte Lipstick as it brings me a natural, healthy feel and self-confidence whenever I use it.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...