Thursday 1 November 2012

How Often Do you clean your Dresser?

Hey Gurls!
After a long festive week.. (its still going on) my whole dresser was in a mess! Jewellery, cosmetics, accessories, little of everything was in a mess! I couldn't even find a bobby pin to wear!
Left- messed up   Right- Re arranged

So last week I got time to re arrange my dresser. Jewellery stored in the jewelley boxes, cosmetics arranged properly & so on. I usually rearrange & clean my dresser once in a month.



How often do you clean your dresser?

20 comments:

  1. thats a huge and awesome dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a treat to eyes ! well am super lazy when it comes to arranf=ge, reaarange or organise for the matter.. hence it may be 6mths or even more for me ! :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! lol 6 months! how do you find the stuffs that you need?

      Delete
  3. You have a very tempting collection of this shourima! But tell me something- where did you get that glass organiser/ drawers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much sweets!
      i got them from homestop. they are not that inexpensive but couldnt find anything in that size!

      Delete
  4. Good arrangement.. Neat work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice n Neat I will do every 10 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection! :). I'm a lazy person so I clean my cupboards every Diwali and only when its really really messy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!! thats sound fun neha! every diwali! :P

      Delete
  7. Wow, that's a lot fo bangles. I need a plce like this to set up my cosmtics and accessories

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can so relate to it...we keep procrastinating ....but once done it's a wonderful feeln...lol

    nyc post.let's follow each other

    http://myfashionbaye.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...