Monday 26 November 2012

My Week in Instagram #1

So I decide to put up an weekly Instagram post! Gosh im super obsessed with Instagram!!! As it I love clicking photographs so this post had to come one day!!!  I want to click everything! click*click*click!!!!
What are you not following me? You should!

cleaning brushes as it was a Sunday // love my blue suede wedges, so I obviously had to instagram it// OOTD! How I style my basic black tshirt in a light Fall style // was wearing Diana of London 2000 Kisses lipstick in Berry Pink// my night time skin care routine// Received my Vellvette box// Eotd! neutral eyes with winged eyeliner// I shopped!!! // I love my donuts!!// OOTD casual chic & some layering//

Hope you liked this post!
Please do leave your thoughts!!!

16 comments:

  1. yay i am addicted to instagram too ;) heheheh.. hi5 babe! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaay!!! omg i wana click everyhthing comes in my life!!

      Delete
  2. wow..kool pics....me also using instagram but nt addicted.not clicking too much pics..
    will start it soon u motivated me a lot nw...yeyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram! Following you. My id is akshita89

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks alot gurlie!!! will do the same! :)

      Delete
  4. not into it yet ! or else i wud be addicted likewise !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not tried Instagram yet but will do soon :)
    you look great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look great rimi..!!!
    and fab clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too recently getting addicted to instagram :P same pinch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey rimm;s thnx for telling me about instagram

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...