Saturday 17 November 2012

EOTD!!!

Hey Gurlies..
Here is one more look I did for the Indian Beauty Blogs Festive Eye Makeup Contest.  Also see my earlier entry HERE.




I got inspired by Indian women who wears the most beautiful silk sarees during festive/ wedding seasons. Thy have amazing dual shade sarees with exquisite designs on them. It has these gold Benarasi borders on them too, so I too have a gold eye liner to depict it.
I also Thank my friend Smita who came up with this idea..



 Products Used:
  • Coastal Scents 88 prism palatte
  • stars gold e/s
  • Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever
  • korean e/s palette for highlight
  • The Body Shop Define & Lengthen mascara
  • Rimmel scandal eyes mascara
  • Clinique high impact mascara
  • Maybelline vivid & smooth eyepencil in gold
  • Maybelline colossal eye pencil
  • MUA glitter liner in shade #2
Hope you liked this look! & Thank you so much Smi for giving me this idea!!!
 

18 comments:

  1. Very very pretty and not just pretty this is so neat n well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks poorva! thats such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. I'm in a phase, where I'm loving everthing that Turq.
    I got few stuff in Turq :)
    Now Ur EOTD in Turq!
    Esh! I'm trying this one too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! me too loving turqs & blues! the look so pretty on warm skin tones.

      Delete
  3. oye kya baat..hai..u done it so well.....love it fully...gonna..copy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...cool cool rimi..
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really reminds me of Indian silks! Superb work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u so much shylu for such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  6. Loved it and yr lashes look super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab look.. Loved the combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved it, I like golden liner underneath black one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love how you make colorful eye makeup very wearable. And I'm still envious of your gorgeous lush lashes. lol.
    Stay pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...