Sunday 11 November 2012

Say Yes to Colour : L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in 415 Iced Chocolate

Hey Gurls!
Today Il share some information about the only hair color that I have used for the 1st time... L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in 415 Iced Chocolate.

Casting Crème Gloss is the perfect hair colour for women who prize quality and care over everything else. It is a no ammonia hair colourant that gives your hair rich, visible tones and a stunning glossy shine. Enriched with Royal Jelly, a naturally occurring substance known for its rare nutritive and rejuvenating quality, Casting Crème Gloss ensures that post colouring hair is left revitalized with a glossy shine. Its crème formula contains a special patented conditioning complex that helps protect the hair fiber inside and out for exceptionally soft voluptuous hair. It is easy to apply, takes just 20 minutes and comes in a do-it-yourself kit which saves unnecessary trips to the parlor. The delicate fragrance makes coloring a luxurious treat! It delivers on every aspect, quite like the modern Indian woman.
Price: Rs 499/-

 It comes with the creme colorant, developer cream, casting creme conditioner a booklet & a pair of gloves.
I had tried only on my half lengths & below. The color Iced Chocolate was visible only against sunlight as my hair is jet black. I let me Dad use it & he has become a fan of it. It covers grey like magic. It nourishes the hair & makes them super soft & shiny. I & my Dad both are impressed with  L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss.

Also ladies Do take the "Say Yes To Color Pledge"


Some myths about hair coloring you should know!







I highly recommend  L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss to all!
To pick a shade that suits you the best, take the 'My Hair My Colour' quiz HERE. 
There are 11 tempting shades to choose from! 

Hope you liked this post!
Have you tried  L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss yet?






Product sent by PR. My thoughts & opinions are honest!

6 comments:

  1. Really nice post...
    I have used the Dark Chocolate variant and i really loved it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot neha! oh i still havent tried it yet..

      Delete
  2. wish you could post the end result .. your dad's ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice review as used long time ago..it's nice product ... will wait of Ur hairs pic...

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...