Monday 12 November 2012

November Haul!

Hey Gurls!
I'm back with one more haul! Yes its only essentials.. I mean whatever I want is essential to me.. so i get what ever I need & not whatever I want! If this makes any sense!
Kara makeup removal wipes as usual. Its a staple in all my monthy hauls. As you must have seen my October Empties I finished up using Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer so now I got Neutrogen Oil Free Moisture with SPF 15. 
A Jordana Lipshine lipgloss in Pinkgrapefruit. The weather is getting a little dry so I wanted a light pink lipgloss to wear over any nudes or pinks. & I wanted it in a budget & not splurge.

Purederm Hydra Soothing Aloe Pack & Vitalizing Green Tea Packs too have become a staple. Love these!!

& finally! a pair of falsies.. I really want to get my hands stable on wearing these falsies..  So I got these.. Its called Mexfactor! hahahaaaa.. lol!

So that's it gurls! This was my haul for this month.
Also see my October Haul if you missed it!

21 comments:

  1. Lovely haul.need a EOTD with lashes plzzzzz and a tut how to wear it as i dnt know how to wear lashes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya sure il do a tut 1st let me figure out the best way to apply it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely ♥ your blog! Follow each other?? http://glossandmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sure!!! thanks for following! following u back ^_^

      Delete
  3. absolutely love those face masks.... lookin forward to your review on the jordana,.... and mexfactor? rofl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too!!! yup review it soon!i know mexfactor! lol

      Delete
  4. nice haul rimi :)..i love max factor eye lashes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. niceee haul :) even i bought the neutrogena moisturizer last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey how have you been liking it?

      Delete
    2. hvnt started using it, just finishing my older one right now.... fabindia vit e!

      Delete
  6. Nice haul, i also need some falsies now!
    Happy Diwali to you Shourima.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post S. I whave quite a few of Jordana lipliners and I'm so happy with them. Jordana here is so difficult to find. Wish we had beauty centres here too. I want the Teenteens you have too :P

    Recently I bought a pack of Kara. They are so skin friendly. Now I don;t live without them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya jordana stuffs great! bad its difficult to find! u shud get your hands on teen teen ones!
      kara ones are good but i like the nivea visage ones better.

      Delete
    2. Achha? Shall check it out and also go Teenteen hunting soon :P

      Delete
    3. sure! let me know wen u spot teen teen ones!

      Delete
  8. nice! mu husband just sent me a bottle of that moisturizer.. and i am yet to try it :) waiting till i go out somewhere to test it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! that is a good moisturiser.. im liking it..

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...