Wednesday 28 November 2012

♥ My Blush & Bronzer Collection ♥

Hey Gurls!
Today let me show you my blush & bronzer collection! Its not alot!!! but I thinks its not very less too!

My bronzers.. I have 3 of them.. I love contouring as much as i love giving hints of blushes on my cheeks. I like it how it chisels out my chubby cheeks & gives some bone structure to it..


  • Ben Nye Powder Rouge Contour in#3: This is only for contouring. It seems dark when swatched but shows perfect on my medium skin tone. Blends really well & does not looks powdery or chalky.
  • NYX Bronzer in Day Dream of Lanai: I had thought to use is for contouring but this product is not for that. It has shimmer in it so I use it some times as a base for the blush, a soft hand on the forehead & chin so it gives a sun kissed glow to my face. 


& here are the humble blushes..

  • MUA Blush in shade # 2: It is very light cool toned pink, the lightest in my collection. Looks cute when worn. Will suit fair skin tones.
  • Seen Sugar Cookie blush #3: One more "cute" pink! has a certain amount shimmer in it, is noticeable when worn but i'm ok with it! It look very Barbie pink, I have seen myself wearing it with Colorbar Velvete Matte Lipstick in Thrilling Pink.

  • L'oreal True Match Blush in Honey: It is a muted pearly pink. Very smooth & very easy to apply. Its is not very powdery & not pigmented so with a single swipe of the blush you get a very sheer coverage. Is buildable & looks very radiant when worn 3 swipes on the cheeks.
  • Colorbar blush in Just Earth: A very basic & natural looking blush. very pigmented, stays for a decent period of time & pocket friendly. (Wearing it Here)
  • NYX cream blush in Hot Pink: This is the only cream blush that I own & the brightest of all the lot! Havent used it alot of times to have my thoughts on it yet! But looks gorgeous when worn! Im sure will looks great on everyone.
  • Inglot Freedom System blush in #30:  Its a matte blush in a burned pink color with coral undertones. The color makes my cheeks look naturally flushed.  Its extremely pigmented. Blends superb...it goes zoop on me! I think it will look gorgeous on every skin tone! (Wearing it Here)
  • Sleek blush in Life's A Peach: This is a true peach color. Its a matte shade. Looks very pretty & instantly makes me looks fresh.



So that's it gurlies! This is what I own currently.. & it will keep growing! Right now I want 1 Jordana, Ben Nye & 1 Krylon blush.. But then I don't know where to keep them! Lol Probably I need to find some organizers first!

Hope you loved this post! Do leave your thoughts below!

19 comments:

  1. Wow..loved Ur collection rimi..
    Very nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey collection..have been trying to find colorbar just earth for quite a while now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! thats a nice shade fr everyday! y dint u find it? its always available!

      Delete
  3. oh mygosh Fab collection Shoru! Inglot #30 is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shourima nice collection nd all colors are wearable.I more than 2 blushes in my collection and only 1 bourjois bronzer.....lol Time to buy more bronzers & i like Nyx one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shourima, now I am officially envious of your collection!! They are so fresh and covetable!! hey, did you get the Inglot blush refill from the site? I have wanted a few for ages. reminds me I should show off my collection now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey nivs!! i like it when u like my stuffs! no i got it directly from the store.. you should get one too.. you will fall in love with these..
      waiting for your collection..

      Delete
  6. WOW, this is amazing collection.. You said this is not much.. Dear its a huge and beautiful collection. I love the shade selection...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice collection, shades r very pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...