Friday 24 May 2013

What's In My May Vellvette Box?

Hey Gurls!
I got my Vellvette Box yesterday & I was really excited to get the box this time as I saw Flormar lipstick on Vellvette's FB page!



This months theme was Organic. So we all got natural organic products.
What I got..

Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment Kit ( Shampoo+Conditioner)


Flormar Deluxe Shine gloss Lipstick – D35


Tvam Almond & Honey Scrub & Body Polisher


As said before, I love it when I get a makeup product in my box! Im really liking the shade of the Flormar lipstick, its bright & glossy! Tvam Almond & Honey Scrub & Body Polisher smells really good , looking forward to using it.

Did you get your May Vellvette Box?

 

15 comments:

  1. good dear...I got 2 Natures Co face washes instead of TVAM... What about that lipstick, mine is D34 and its too sheer,,,,more lie a lip balm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! are you liking the face washes? ya the lipstick is too sheer!

      Delete
  2. yupp.. same stuff only lip-shade is different.. I liked it all. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lipstick shade is pretty...colour is so bright ...review karna..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipstick looks attractive Rimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ! i got same stuffs and additional face wash :) and my lipstick color is D31...I love the lipstick. Its more like a lip balm right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tvam polish is awesome,I found it perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...