Wednesday 29 May 2013

Vichy Normaderm Global Anti- Imperfection Hydrating Care- Review!

Hey Gurls!
I'm here today with a review! It's the 1st Vichy product that I'm using & its the Vichy Normaderm Global Anti- Imperfection Hydrating Care.


What It Says..
NORMADERM Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care is an all-in-one daily-use care to: treat imperfections, provide 24 hour hydration and leave a long lasting matte finish.
Its unique Hydra Peeling technology is a new association of 3 peeling ingredients in daily hydrating care (salicyclic acid, glycolic acid, LHA). LHA is a patented ingredient that helps gently micro-exfoliate the surface of the skin for a smoother surface and uniform complexion. Purifying salicylic acid targets pores and helps break down blackheads and whiteheads by gently microexfoliating the top layer of skin and clearing blocked pores. Glycolic acid naturally neutralises bacteria that cause imperfections. The three ingredients are combined in a hydrating emulsion-gel texture that is quickly absorbed into the skin and provides a matte finish.

Result: NORMADERM Tri-Activ provides anti-sebum and anti humidity action to reduce shine and minimize the appearance of pores. Within 7 days the skin appears clearer and healthier-looking. Skin texture is smoother and complexion is purified.
 

Texture: Light hydrating texture with long-lasting 'velvety skin' effect. Easily absorbed, non-sticky, non-greasy 


Price: Rs 1250/- for 50ml

What I Say...
As you know I have oily acne prone skin, so I choose to use this & see how it works. It comes in a cute white pump bottle. The cream is white tinted green in color & thick in consistency. It has a mild fragrance, but fades away in some time.


The pump dispenses adequate amount of product to be used for full face & neck. This cream leaves the skin feeling very oily. It claims to give long lasting matte finish & reduce shine, but instead it makes the skin more shiny. I wonder why a product for anti-blemish is so oily! During hot summers, after atleast 1 hour of wear it doesn't gets absorbed & you feel it is still sitting on the top of the skin.

It does helps to keep the blemishes at bay. But I dint notice any minimized appearance of pores or smoother & clearer skin.



Pros:
  • sturdy pump packaging
  • spreads easily
  • hydrates the skin well
  • keeps blemishes at bay
  • mild fragrance, fades away
  • apt for normal to combination skin 
  • wears well under makeup
Cons:
  • leaves the skin oily & shiny
  • feels heavy during summers
  • doesn't helps to reduce the appearance of pores
  • dint help to smooth & clear the skin
Verdict: I really like the hydration it provides to my already oily skin. But I wish it was matte finish & not so heavy & oily. Although it is oily I guess it will work well during the winters as the skin near my lips & nose does gets a bit dry.
If you have super oily skin like me skip it! & if you have normal to combination skin suffering from mild acne, you may like it.

Hope this review helped you!

5 comments:

  1. Nice Review Rimi May be I will check this one for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this since more than 6months now. I really used to like it but now I feel it isn't as effective on my acne as it used to be. Maybe I should give my skin a break from this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds average for summers and for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product actually worked for me.... but then again my skin was naturally clear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This products is absolutely worth buying. I always search online to buy skin care products. Price of this product is average for me. This product will work as wonder for many women's I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...