Thursday 23 May 2013

Loreal Paris L'or Sunset Coral Crush Inspired Look!

Hey Gurls!
You must be aware of the new Loreal Paris L'or Sunset collection! So Here I'm today with one of the looks that is originaly created by Loreal's official makeup artist Namarata Soni.







 On eyes I used L'oreal Color Riche Les Ombre in Eau De Rose

For lips I used L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Pink Passion
L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Pink Passion


 What I Used..

So Hope you liked my look!
Have you tried Loreal Paris L'or Sunset collection yet? I highly suggest the Color Riche Lipstick in Pink Passion! Its my new favorite!


18 comments:

  1. nice :) loved the lippie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I got mine too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you looks great Rimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur looking great Shouri :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing praises of Color Riche Lipstick everywhere! Time to buy I think :)

    xoxo
    www.fashioncandy.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. good work shouri....However, I felt the foundation is making you look a lil darker...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely...I like the eye makeup rima...:):)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...