Saturday 11 May 2013

Maybelline Hypersharp Liner- Review, Photos & EOTD!

Hey Gurls!
Today Il do a quick review about my current favorite liner. I'm a big fan of winged liner, I wear it every day & any liner that makes it perfect will become my favorite! Its the Maybelline Hypersharp Liner.


What It Says..

Why You’ll Love It

  • 0.05 mm exclusive soft-touch brush applicator lets you create ultra-exact, ultra-thin lines with easy control
  • Super rich, carbon-enhanced black delivers lines that shine, for a hyper defined intense eye look
  • Precise coverage to fill in holes between each and every lash
  • Smudge-proof to last all day
  • Waterproof, sweat resistant and sebum resistant
  • Easy removal with warm water & does not stain eyelids
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
  • Contact lens safe

Price: 375/-

What I say..
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner comes in a slim pen like packaging with a gold cap. It has a soft brush like applicator.
The liner is well pigmented. But I go with 2 applications for the deepest black liner. It goes smoothly over any heavily applied eye shadows too. Now that's a big plus point for me because I have used some felt tip liners that doesn't goes on smoothly if I'm wearing any cream or heavy eye shadows.


It dries quickly. It is smudge proof, heat & water resistant. It stays for all day long. I love the applicator. It has a very fine tip & is perfect to get the sharpest flick for a winged liner. The brush tip also helps to precisely fill in any gap between the lashes.
As they claim it is easily removable, you just need any cream or makeup remover to remove it.

Swatches

On me..
As a no liner look

As a simple liner

Winged liner

Winged liner

Pros:

  • well pigmented
  • easy application
  • smudge proof
  • heat & water resistant
  • longwear
  • fine tip brush applicator
  • best liner for winged liner
  • fills in any gap between the lashes
  • easily removable
  • affordable
Cons:
  • not intense black, but I don't think its a Con for me as I don't mind giving 2 applications.

Verdict: If you are looking for a pen like liner you should definitely get this one. This is the best liner to achieve no line look to graphic winged liner look. Its very easy to apply & is great for someone who has unsteady hands or beginners!

Have you tried Maybelline Hypersharp Liner yet? 





16 comments:

  1. Awesome EOTDs and Review Rimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...seems perfect pen eye liner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the liner on you. Nice and sharp, seems like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved ur EOTDs..u have so beautiful long eye lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. A lot of felt tip liners don't go on smoothly over heavy eye shadows.I must try this one. It seems great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is seriously soo precise...love ur wing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got it two days back & loving it Shouri :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review :). I really want to try this out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...