Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Week On Instagram #25

Hey Gurls!
My past week went crazy! I was so busy with the new seasons booking that I had no clue even to post anything new! But good I had few post already edited & written! So that's why you will also see very little photos from instagram!

1. as you know I have been obsessed over orange, so I got some orange earrings too! // 2. Sally Hansen Pacific Blue on my toes! // 3. My wardrobes before & after pics // 4. Summer lips! // 5. on my way to work! in auto that says Jai Santoshi Ma!

Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. You have got lot of stuff! Jealous jealous! Which are the lipstick shades? Looks like my type

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks dear the lipsticks are eternal rose & rendezvous

      Delete
  2. im wearing the same shade for my toes ...same pinch :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...