Sunday 26 May 2013

My Current Go-To Neutral Eye Looks!

Hey Gurls!
Few days back I posted my 5 neutral eyeshadows that I use regularly. Then I thought it dint do justice as there were no eye looks related to those shadows! So Here Im today showing my current go-to neutral eye looks that i have been doing.

Here is the 1st look:
This is a all matte look. I use a matte soft brown all over the lid & a taupe brown in the crease. I also use a matte white shadow in the inner corners of the eye & in the brow bone. I'm not a black kohl girl, I like my eyes to be bright & bigger looking all the time. So I use a white eye pencil in the water line. I love wearing a thick winged liner & loads of mascara with it.





The 2nd look:
This too is a very simple & quick look. I use a champagne shade all over the lid & a dark brown in the crease & outer corners. A lighter shimmery/ metallic shade in the inner corners & browbone. When I do this look, I skip the liner & go for a colored waterline or a colored liner. & also loads of mascara.





Hope you liked my Current Go-To Neutral Eye Looks! These looks takes less than 5 mins to do as I'm in a tight schedule in the mornings to get out of the house.

Also see Easy Peasy Neutral Eye Tutorial! 
Neutral Eyes with a Pop eye look

 

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty m simple...love the burst of blue on the water line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second look better . winged eyeliner is such a hassle on rushed mornings ..... love your eotd's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. winged liner gets easy after some practice!

      Delete
  3. The first look I loved! But I know I never can do it since I find it so difficult to make both eye makeup match! Lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! you can get it perfected after a little practice!

      Delete
  4. Lovely ~ which white pencil r u using in the first look btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the biggest Lashes I have ever seen :) Lovely looks, I love neutral eyes the most

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty eye make up.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very pretty Look .. I loved the way u have used the color blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...