Friday 3 May 2013

Maybelline Superstay 14hrs lipstick in Eternal Rose- Review, Photos, LOTD!

Hey Gurls!
I'm loving Maybelline Superstay lipsticks so much that I had get a pink color too! This time I got in a recent swap I did with my friend. She got me the shade Eternal Rose.

What It says..
  • 14 hour long lasting lipstick with an ultra-lightweight formula
  • Stays fresh, light, and comfortable
  • Super rich lip color that lasts for 14 hours
  • Pigments are enveloped in a long wearing system
  • 16 smudge free lipstick shades  
Apply your lip color by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

Price: Rs 525/- for 3.3 g



What I Say...
Superstay lipsticks come in a chubby bullet packaging, where the cap is white & lower part is the exact shade of the lipstick . Now I have 3 of these lipsticks & because of the colored part it is easier to spot the shade in the collection.

Eternal Rose is a true rose pink color. It looks cool toned pink in the packaging, but when worn it surely  has warm undertones & will suit all skin tones. It is quiet bright but very wearable. It's a shade that will make you look fresh & bright.

These lipsticks are very intensely pigmented, has a matte finish & opaque coverage. It's not very smooth to wear there is a slight pulling & tugging while wearing. It finishes off with a slight stickiness which is very common with all longwear lipsticks.


on me..


Pros:
  • color coordinated packaging
  • bright summery shade
  • will suit alot of skin tones
  • satin like texture
  • matte finish
  • richly pigmented
  • opaque coverage
  • longwear
  • doesn't stains
  • doesn't bleeds or smears
Cons:
  • not smooth to apply
  • it may settle in to fine lips of lips upon longwear
  • wears off unevenly after meals
  • need to exfoliate lips or atleast nourish the lips before wearing
  • may be drying for some
I also have Stay with me CoralContinuous Cranberry which I love!

Verdict: If you are a pink lover like me you should definitely get Eternal Rose! Its a very bright yet wearable pink. You will love it more if you like matte lipsticks.

Have you tried Maybelline Superstay 14hrs lipstick yet?

6 comments:

  1. Gal you know what I rushed to this page to see your lip swatch <3
    Love them a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really really loved this shade when i swatched them at the counter.... but it felt dry on my already dry lips... so gave this range a miss! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too love ur lip swatches :) me too got this after sending it to u

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shade has been on my wish-list since long! now you ve tempted me more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a pretty color.. Great review :)

    Hina xx
    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lip Swatches! Such a summery shade :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...