Sunday 5 May 2013

May Haul! Makeup, Skincare & Nails!

Hey Gurls!!!
I'm here today with my favorite kind of posts! Its the Haul post! So let see what I ended up buying this month!



This was an unplanned purchase. I was at Parcos the other day looking at some Rimmel's new launched Kate Moss lipsticks. None of the shades were calling out to me but these 2 nail paints did instead! Blue nail paints are my all time favorite. I bought a blue nail paint last month too. & currently I'm obsessed with the color Orange! So it goes without saying why I bought this bright orange shade. I got Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear Nail color in the shade Pacific Blue & Max Factor Glossfinity nail paint in the shade Sunset Orange( see NOTD)

I also got these Kryolan Ikonic Gel eyeliner Pencils in the shades Violet Gem & Turquoise. These are for Rs180/- each. You should definitely try them. Its amazingly pigmented & longwear.

Also some more Maxfactor! I got the Lash Extention Effect Mascara & Lipfinity Color & Gloss Duo in the shade Paso Fase.
 Some skin care products & nail paint remover. Im running low on my Colorbar Nail paint remover, so I decided to get the same things & I love the smell of this remover & it really does a great job of removing the enamel quickly. Some Tea Tree Oil that I have to have it no matter what! Also got a random face mask. Its the Estonia Wine Repairing Facial Mask. Got Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil Eliminating Astringent, Rs 525/-. This is not launched in India but you may find it in stores where they keep all imported products. & a pack of Kara Makeup remover wipes.

So thats it gurls! Hope you liked my haul post!
Do let me know if you want me to review anything 1st!

23 comments:

  1. Wow interesting Haul Rimi looking forward for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! the blue nail paint looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. Loved the nail colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the haul....waiting for the face mask review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. tat estonia pack is intriguing.. let me know how good it is.. i might end up bugging u to get tat for me!

    u mumbaiyyas are really lucky wen it comes to brands & products availability gal.. <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur hauls are always nice ;) review those kryolan pencils soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that wine mask looks tempting! Review the mascara first...plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty cool stuff
    i have pacific blue nail paint and they are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous haul...liked the color of the nail polishes...i love bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hauls are always so interesting Shouri. Could you please please update the price list as well. :P ( I need to make my shopping list :P )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nail color is amazing. Thanks for sharing .

    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...