Saturday 25 May 2013

Lotus Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel- Review

Hey Gurls!
Today Il be reviewing Lotus Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel. I have been using it for a couple of months now & thought to review it finally!



Who can use..

What It Says..
Price: Rs 275/- for 10g

What I Say...
The product comes in a light gold tube with a nozzle mouth & a gold twist up cap, nicely packed in a plastic case & the cardboard box. I like tubes with nozzle mouths, it becomes easy to get the product out & you can have a control over it.


The gel is transparent in color. It's very light in consistency. When applied it has a slight cooling effect on the eye area. Its easy to spread. The gel feel little cushion-y & sticky when applying so it takes time to settle into the skin. As it takes time to settle I say this is not the best under eye gel to use under makeup. I have noticed if it is applied makeup right away it tends to flake or clump.


I don't have fine lines or wrinkles so I cant say how it works on them. But I do have minor dark undereyes. I have noticed it has made them appear lighter. I don't even have puffy eyes, but I can say for sure it will soothe them.


Pros:
  • easy to use & attractive packaging
  • cooling effect
  • soothes
  • lightens minor dark circles
  • easily available in stores & online
  • moisturizes & hydrates
  • under eye skin looks soft & smooth
Cons:
  • takes time to settle & gets absorbed into the skin
  • not the best undey eye gel under makeup
  • needs to be used religiously
Verdict: Overall, this is an average under eye gel. I like the cooling effect it gives. It will only work on minor under eye dark circles only if you religiously use everyday. I will not be repurchasing this as I'm not super impressed with it.

Hope this review helped you! Which under eye cream/ gel is your favorite? Do let me know for my next purchase!




8 comments:

  1. the texture looks similar to Aroma magic under eye gel. Nice review dear. I don't think will buy it. I am using Neutrogena rapid wrinkle lift! decent stuff ~ but am in a look out for better. Any idea on pond's gold radiance eye cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! I still din't try it.. have heard great reviews about it. No don't get the ponds cream! it does nothing.. Try the kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado. Its in my wishlist.

      Delete
  2. Nice review! I always used to wonder if I should use one... today I realized that it's too early..hehe... thnks to your review...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad it helped you. But one should always use an under eye moisturizer.

      Delete
  3. Once I have used shahnaz husain's under eye gel religiously for two months till it got finished and you know what my under eye circles almost disappeared! But I couldn't get another bottle of it:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! It worked! why dint you find another bottle?

      Delete
  4. Nice Review Rimi I am happy with Votre eye cream still wanna try some other :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can try himalaya cream! even that works good!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...