Wednesday 22 May 2013

5 Neutral Eyeshadows!

Hey Gurls!
Here Im today showing you my favorite 5 neutral eyeshadows! Im very much a neutral eyeshadow girl, not because I'm afraid of playing with colors but because I like my eyeliners or  lips to be bold  colorful.



So here are my 5 favorite neutral eye shadow swatches..

1. 1st shade from NYX 10 color eye shadow in Champagne & Caviar: Love the texture of this shadow. This is a champagne color.  Its is creamy yet powdery. Its super pigmented & is very easy to work with. Love this for the whole lid or only for highlighting the browbone & inner tearduct area.

2. MUA Heaven & Earth Palette: Again love this shade for the whole eyelid but not over the crease. This too is a champagne shade but a little lighter than the NYX.  It makes the eyes pop & makes it look brighter. I'll hit pan on this shadow very soon!


3. Inglot AMC Shine #46: Love the soft pink shade for a sweet romantic look. It has a lovely pearly finish to it. Its well pigmented. Its a great choice for all over lid & inner corners.


4. Coastal Scents Prism Palette: In the swatch it doesn't shows much as it like a skin tone shade, but I love the look it gives. Its great for all over the lids, then you take a deeper brown for the crease & you are done with a "no makeup" makeup look. Its great for everyday.

5. deep brown shade from Revlon Colorstay e/s Palette in Adventurous: This is the loveliest brown that suits me for the whole eyelid & doesn't makes me look tired or sick. A little wash of this shade on the whole lids & you have a pretty day time subtle smokey look.  It is super pigmented & blends easily with other shadows. 

All these shadows are my almost everyday day picks. I love neutral/ natural colors on the eyes so that I can wear my Neon brights on the lips!
Hope you liked this post & got some ideas to pick some neutral eye shadows!



10 comments:

  1. Wow awesome post i love neutral looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. revlon and coastal scents neutral ones are wow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use kryolan tv brown for matte and l'oreal endless chocolat for my daily office wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. am a big fan of neutral eyes... am so getting the inglot e/s

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...