Saturday 22 December 2012

Super Haul! Sigma, Real Techniques, Sleek, MUA...

Hey Gurls!
As you must be knowing Tej & I met, so I had told her to get few things that I really wanted. She was such a sweetheart & got every little thing that I had asked her!
When she opened the bag of goodies that she had got I almost skipped a heartbeat to see all the lovely things!!!



 So lets start...
 MUA Heaven & Earth Palette, & Bronzed Perfection.
some more eye shadows,
Sleek Divine Palette in Bad Girl, Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow in Adventurous.

I wanted the Garnier BB cream Miracle Skin Perfector since a long time, so Tej had to get it for me. & guess what after telling her to get it, 2 weeks back I came to know that its launched in India as well! :P Lol this happened to me for the 3rd time. I order something from overseas & just before getting it in my hand I learn that its launched in India! Have you ever had this experience too?
And also that you know that i have acne prone skin & I have tried a million products to get rid of them. I ordered one more most raved about product that's the Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment. I have high hopes from this one, hope it works!

And some professional brushes. The Real Techniques Core Collection & Stippling Brush.

& Yes Sigmaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I had ordered some Sigma brushes on the Black Friday sale, & I received it on the 18th. Im so happy!!!!
I got the E70 - Medium Angled Shading , F 05 Small Contour & F35 Tapered highlighter Brush. A small eye liner brush that I got free with my purchase!
These brushes are so amazing! Its worth the price. 
Now I can say Im owner of some professional brushes like Sigma & RT!!! Yippieeeeeee 
& look what she had to surprise me with some gifts! OMG! this was so unexpected & so generous of her! She know me hoe im a sucker for eye shadows & lippies.. So she got W7 Celebrity Secrets Eye Palette, Bourjois Paupieres eyeshadow in #72, MUA Lipstick in #1 & W7 Sparkle eye liner in Pink!
 aren't these just awesome! Cant wait to use them! Oh & yes loads of chocolates n candies too! Yummm!!

Hope you liked this biggggggg haul! Hope I got you all drooling :)
To Tej: Gurl!!! Im really happy with the things you got! I cant thank you enough. You are such a sweetheart that you managed to get everything that I had asked for! It so generous of you! Loads of love!

33 comments:

  1. thats one awesome haulllllll Shouri..!! i am jealous now.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...awesome....can't stop drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG... Please gift me one E/S ... plz plzzzzz
    Im too jealous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad girl! ;)
    You are brushes queen now,I want sigmaaaa tooo.
    Hope Origins work for youu :) Reviews Reviews :D And definitely that is so generous n sweet of her :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! oh yes i feel so satisfies now with the brushes!
      order sigma during the sale!

      Delete
  5. OMG I am getting faint Lol Rimi u na!!!!! Lucky Gal Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. how are you liking the sigma/real techniques brushes so far?

    Check out my blog at: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky gal.. :) Superr haul.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome haul....drooling.... :)oooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, lot of products here, love the brushes, Bad girl palette, you have picked some great things dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing haul!! I would love to buy and try Rel Techniques Brushes :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks dear! RT is great u shud try them!

      Delete
  11. ohhh my my. from where did u got MUA?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. so much stuff! lucky u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome haul...
    even i need dat Real Techniques brushes. :(
    hope 2 c d reviews soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow rimmi i m j now....love ur haul n gifts by tejja

    ReplyDelete
  15. RT brushes look awesome!! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...