Saturday 15 December 2012

Style #2 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey Gurls!
Here is the 2nd entry for Style it Contest with MF & EIL.
This entry is from the Sophia of Panache.blogspot.in


Description Of Look: I am sporting a pretty casual everyday look!Skinny denims and a check shirt..I love the combo and it makes everyone look soo good.I have paired it with minimal makeup as the shirt was not so girly.Just tightlined my eyes,and blue colored liner on my waterline to brighten up the face and a neutral lip color(as always).Hope you guys like my look.. :)
Shirt-Scullers
Jeans-Levis
Bracelet & Earrings - Ayesha acessories
Watch-Fastrack
Slip ons-Puma
Products used on Face:
-Maybelline Colossal Kajal
-Maybelline Colossal Mascara
-Colorbar I-Glide in Electra
-Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle



Soph your look is super cool! Im loving you cute earrings! & your arm candy too!
All the very best!

Have you entered Style it Contest with MF & EIL yet? Send in your entries soon!

9 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...