Friday 28 December 2012

L'oreal True Match Foundation in W7 Golden Amber- Review, Photos, Swatches & FOTD!

Hey Gurls!
Its been quiet sometime now that I have been using this foundation & I think I should share my thoughts about it.

What L'oreal True Match Foundation says...

True Match Super-Blendable Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin.
Finish: Natural
SPF: 17
Coverage: Light to medium
Skin Type: For all skin types


Price: I had bought it for Rs 750/- but now its Rs 835/-

What I say...
This foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser. So you can control the amount you want. You can easily get from a mini dot to a full size of a pump.




I'm in the shade W7 Golden Amber. This shade suit me 10 on 10! It has golden shimmer in it which can be seen when applied on the face. It is a water based foundation which is great for oily skin like me. It is very easily bendable, you don't need to struggle hard to even it all over the skin. I just need 2 pumps to cover all my face & neck. It has a very good wear time on my oily skin too, it stays on me for around 6 hours without primer then it starts to fade away without making it patchy. Now that's a plus point! Surprisingly it doesn't leaves a white cast even thought it has SPF in it. It gives the perfect natural matte finish on my skin, it doesn't makes me look dead matte. During the winters it I wear it without a finishing powder, & during the hot days I use my L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder. It gives medium to full coverage without making the face look cakey. It can be worn as a sheer coverage foundation & it works good when mixed with a moisturiser too! It has no funny fragrance to it.

on me..

swatches..


Pros:
  • water based foundation
  • good packaging
  • very easily to blend
  • buildable
  • good wear time +6hrs
  • doesn't looks patchy when it wears off
  • no white cast even if it has SPF
  • has SPF
  • medium to full coverage
  • natural matte finish
  • great for combination/ oily skin
  • does not oxidizes 
  • will suit acne prone skin too
Cons:
  • can highlight dry patches & lines if you have dry skin
Verdict: Its a great foundation in a good price! & it the perfect match for my skin tone. If you have yellow/ warm undertones do check in this range you may find your match.  I highly suggest it to those with combination to oily skin.
I may repurchase this again if i don't find anything else similar to this..

Hope this review helped you! Have you tried L'oreal True Match Foundation yet?

12 comments:

  1. i love the finish of it. i will try it as soon as my lotus purestay one gets over..
    voiceofrm.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya gve it a try! i too wana try the purestay one..

      Delete
  2. waaooo dats a nyc review... i hv combi skin.. most of time have pimples and scars on my face.. i think it will suit me... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes sharmi it will suit you.. my skin is more o less like yours..

      Delete
  3. i've always wonder if this foundation works well, it's too bad it's not good for dry skin :( thanks for the review hun, it's very helpeful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks chris! do u have dry skin? glad u liked it!

      Delete
  4. u wer telling abt this dear???? awsom post .. liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too got a normal-dry skin..probably not my kinda product then.. i hv never used anything from true match range :(

    Revathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya probably wont suit you! or may be it will suit you during summers! You should try the true match super blendable powder too! its my fav!

      Delete
  6. i have the infallible one....will give this a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how is that working for you? I tried that , i dint find my shade.. as it has pink undertones.

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...