Wednesday 26 December 2012

My Week on Instagram # 5

Hey Gurls!
sharing with you all my past week in photos! Cant believe 5 more days till this year ends!!!



1. New shopping! // 2 some colorful jewellery that I spotted in a store // 3. Make up for that day // 4. nail of the week! // 5. was wearing stackable bangles // 6. Face of that day // 7. my lil collection of bangles // 8. Sunset in Juhu Beach // Lunch at Leopold Cafe, Colaba with friends //10. Got my 1st Enchantess Bag // 11. Tried making banana cake // 12. Haul from Healthkart.com //  13. Sunday breakfast // 14. Big makeup Haul // 15. Red hot Lips!

Hope you had a great week!

6 comments:

  1. haul from healthkart????????????????????????? what did you haul?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing your pic on instagram..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your flats....where did u get those from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks prayati! i got it from lokhandwala..

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...