Monday 17 December 2012

Style #3 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey Gurls!
Here is the 3rd entry for Style It Contest with MF & EIL. The entry is from Sayantanee.

Look: This is a picture of my outfit is from my cousin's marriage ceremony. Herei'm wearing a red green & golden chanderi saree. Red is my favorite colour and I just love the red and golden combination. I've paired it with golden beaded wedges,golden clutch, pearl threaded jhumkis,red & green kundan necklace and golden bangles. The look itself is very heavy, so i kept my makeup simple with my golden eyes with a hint of red,peachy cheeks with golden highlighter and red lips.

What I'm wearing:
Saree- Kolkata Sreeniketan
Jhumkis and bangles-kotkata new market
Kundan necklace- Granny's gift frm Rajasthan
Golden clutch- Disha's
Beaded wedges- Catwalk




Products used on face:
eyes-inglot eyeshadows 366 and 08 shine
Lakme eyeliner and vlcc kajal
face- Loreal infallible foundation, Lakme flawless matte complextion compact
cheeks- Nyx powder blush n mocha, Miss claire eyeshadow as golden highlighter
Lips- colorbar velvette matte lipcolour in love me and oriflame pure colourme lipstick in radiant red.

You are looking very pretty Sayantanee! I too like the idea of keeping the makeup not too heavy as the jewellery is doing the job.
All the very best dear!

Have you entered the contest yet?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Look especially the eyemakeup is so subtle and classy.Goes perfectly with the Sari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww she looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow u look soooo pretty and i loved ur eyemakeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking pretty sayantani :):)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...