Monday 10 December 2012

My 20 mins Face!

Hey Gurls!
In the morning while going to work how much time do you take to get all your makeup done?
I try to get ready in 20mins, makeup ONLY! So this is how my makeup normally looks like!




For everyday I have quiet natural looking eyes & sometimes if im in the mood I do a soft quick smokey thru the lashline. Or mainly I keep it all natural or peachy. For full face I do a light coverage foundation, & a medium coverage on my cheeks & chin as I have a whole lot of blemishes on my cheeks so i don't want them to peek thru. Concealer , blush as always. I do use a bronzer if I get an extra few seconds.& loads of mascara. You know how much I love mascaras.
For lips its usually matte. Colors depends on my mood.. from a lightest pink to a red.


So this is how my everyday face looks like. This is what I manage to do in 20 mins. Then 5-8 mins on hair, breakfast & Im out the door!

Hope you liked my post.
Do leave in your thoughts below!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hey thanks alot for such a lovely compliment Sharmistha!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I like your post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty...I usually take 15 mins...
    Muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. so..pretty..love ur multiple ear piercings !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u sooo much pree!!! I love those piercings! :P

      Delete
  5. Fabulous Post Shoru!!
    I love the smudged liner look!! n thats such a pretty lippe..which shade is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot lisha!! lippy i used colorbliss in coral pink & topped it with jordana gloss in pink grape fruit!

      Delete
  6. Looking pretty!
    i liked the eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...