Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara- Review, Photos & EOTD!

Hey Gurls!
As you know Im a mascara junkie! So I will be reviewing one of my favorites from my stash. Its the Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara.

What It Says...
Your weapon of lash seduction!
Its mission: KILLER VOLUME. FLIRTATIOUS LASHES.
Its target: Every single lash
Its secret weapon : 500 bristle brush + special tip for tiny lashes
Its innovation: 500 bristle mega brush with ultra-fine and supple bristles coat every single lash for maximum volume. PLUS, its special brush tip contains lash micro-captors to reach even the smallest of lashes.
Its formula is enriched with volume-boosting agents and black pearl extract for fully coated intense black, luminous lashes that for up to 16 hours. 
And…it’s good for my eyes!
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Its formula contains natural wax to protect and fortify your lashes.

Price: Rs 575/-


What I say...
This by far is the most volumizing mascara I have come across! & by Volume I mean gallons of it! The reason I got this mascara because A- I wanted a volumizing mascara & B- its PINK!!!!! Who doesn't loves pink? I  love the packaging! Its the cutest mascara packaging I have ever seen. The curvy body of it reminds me of a curvaceous voluptuous women! 
The brush has alot of bristles, they claim 500 of them but who knows! May be true! This brush helps to cover each individual lash. The top of the brush has a round tip so you can coat the smallest inner lashes with ease.
I always apply 2 coats of mascara as I like it thick & dramatic. Layering this mascara can be tricky sometimes, as if you don't wiggle it at the base of the lashes & stretch it out & apply it may clump. 
This mascara gives amazing volume & lengthens it too. It makes all the lashes so thick as if i'm wearing a pair of natural falsies. It helps to to keep the lashes curled for a very long time. I wear it in my bottom lashes also as my bottom lashes are long too. But it may be a problem those who have very fine & small lashes.

Taking this mascara off is a bit problem. It doesn't comes off properly with a make up wipes. You have to use oil based make up remover. I use the Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover. 
 On me..
Top: just curled, no mascara     Bottom: 1 coat of Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara

with 2 coats...


Pros:
  • gives amazing volume
  • thickens each & every lash
  • gives deepest black lashes
  • brush tip coats tiny inner corner lashes too
  • keep the lashes curled
  • no fall outs after a long wear
Cons:
  • removing is a bit problem
  • may not be work well on those who have very tiny lashes
Verdict: This has become my HG volumizing mascara! I love how it transform my lashes making it so dramatic yet wearable. I'm using this almost everyday & I will repurchase it!
I highly recommend it to everyone who loves mascaras & those who are looking for a high volume mascara. It may be a bit expensive for a mascara but I think its worth it!

Have you tried Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara???? What are your thoughts about it? Do let me know!

15 comments:

  1. thanks fr d review shourima... i was luking for a mascara which gives volume to the lashes.. i am not much into falsies... i think it will really gonna help me.. ya i must say packaging is too cute.. i love pink too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya you should try this! I love the packaging!

      Delete
  2. Great.. it lives upto the claims!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive read so many awesome reviews fot this, but its always out of stock at the bourjois counter ! bt ill keep looking :P
    u have stunning eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes poorva! thats true! I have also tried to find it so many times but finally got it..

      Delete
  4. I have this. It has tiny bristles on the tip which can be used for tiny bottom line lashes.

    Hope u don't mind leaving a link here but do check my review of this one. Bourjois Volume Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! I had read your review long back! thanks~!

      Delete
  5. wow.. u have gorgeous lashes Shouri.. nice review.. its on my list now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good review. Eye is looking great with this mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review.....loved its effect on your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my gosh AWESOME pics babe!! n gal u already have such thick long lashes that i feel i cannot judge a product going by what they do to ur lashes! n the packaging looks sooooooooooooo cute and girly!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...