Sunday 2 December 2012

November Empties & What Expired?

Hey gurls!
Hows Sunday going on? I cant believe November went by.. What is with this year? Its flying like it had Red Bull! Lol!
So anyways.. I'm Here with one more Empties post!


  1. Clean & Clear Morning Energy facewash in Purifying Apple: I had high expectations from this face wash. I need to struggle to get those beads in this face wash to burst on to my face1 Cleans well & has a pleasant fragrance to it. Does makes me feels refreshed. Will not re-purchase as you need alot of the face wash to get a foamy lather. I don't feel it deep cleans too.
  2. Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil Control Face wash: Amazing is the word for this! I never cam across a face wash that deep cleans so well. Inexpensive & does what it claims. This has become my HG facewash. I highly recommend this to everyone who has oily skin. This does keeps me matte for a very long time. Read THIS to know how I keep myself Matte All Day
  3. Freeman BareFoot Softening Foot Lotion: Just an average foot lotion. Won't work on you if you have super dry feet. I'm hunting for something more intensive. It smells amazing just like a chewing gum. See Haul
  4. Tresemme Climate Control Conditioner: Omg! I cant stop talking about this conditioner! This has become my HG conditioner. I never knew a chemical (I mean the conditioner) can change my fluffy big hair & tame it down so well! Love!!!! If you haven't tried it out yet you should do! I got the  shampoo too now. It conditions so well that I have stopped the use of any hair mask.
  5. Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack: Its a thick gel type mask. It brightens & smoothens my skin & makes it feel hydrated & fresh. A must have for me.
  6. Maybelline Vivid & Smooth Liner in Purple: Oh this baby just got expired last month. Its a very vibrant purple eye pencil. Repurchase!!!
  7. Nivea Whitening Fairer Underarms Deodorant: Oh I never believed on whitening skin products until this came! It does lighten the dark underarm. It takes time to do so but definitely does! I don't have extreme dark underarms but have noticed a major difference after using this. Definitely a repurchase for me! You should give it a try if you haven't.
  8. Dove Hair Fall rescue Treatment Mask: A good deep conditioning treatment mask. But it doesn't helps hair fall. How can you expect a hair mask to treat your hair fall? Will not re purchase.
  9. Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel with Morninga Extract:  I had got this sample in my 1st September Vellvette Box.  Its just a normal face wash. I dint notice any different whether it really energizes my skin or no. No im not getting the big size. I love my Clean & Clear Deep Action facewash.
  10. Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream: Another cutie sample that I had got in my Swap with Veda. A good sun block, oil free, hydrates & has SPF 38. 
  11. Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara: One more HG product that finished. I love this mascara. It defines my already long lashes so well! Each & every individual lashes are coated evenly. Gives a bit of volume. Its awesome for everyday wear. & i do layer it with other mascaras. If you haven't tried it please try! You will love it for sure! I'm getting this again.
So that's it gurls! This is what I finished this month. Hope you liked this post & the relatively small brief reviews of it!

Also see My October Empties...
Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I agree those beads are really slippery and they will just not burst on the face..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya!! i though il try some other flavors too but now il not!

      Delete
  2. 11 products in a month!! You deserve a standing ovation dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! not in a month but in due course of few months!

      Delete
  3. Nice review! Will definitely try out some of those products when i get the chance to buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower! love you blog

    tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...