Friday 7 September 2012

What I'm Wearing Today! Shopping/Going out OOTD!

Hey Gurls!
So here is a quick post showing you what i was wearing today! As you would know that i have been roaming around, mall hopping for quiet somedays now!

I have been obsessed with purple eyes these days!


 I made 2 braids on the front to keep my flyaways away & made it into a fishtail.

 Earrings i kept it simple. Just plain sweet white pearls.
 my arm candy! my patent silver bala, white square bangle, gold & blue ribbon bracelet that i made (will do a DIY post soon)! & 1 gold & brown string bracelet from Accessorize & my patent silver ring.
My final look- I also had my sunglasses on (forgot to click it) on right hand i always wear my  Kada (Iron Bangle), & a Fastrack Beach Collection Watch.
Neon Shorts- Export surplus store
Hope you liked my look! Its my favorite look when i go out for shopping or strolling around!

16 comments:

  1. its a nice look...like the bright colors on you.....


    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love your look!! spcly eye & hair look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah nice.. Love your Tee....will look for something like this only!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurl! m on a hunt for a cute white tee! but nothing of my likes!

      Delete
  4. loving ur hairstyle Shourima and bright shorts are HOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tee!!
    Hey, i have an award for you. Go to the link below to accept the award. http://shadesforduskywomen.blogspot.in/2012/09/thank-you-prachi-and-smita-for-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the bracelets! you look amazing. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would kill for your lashes! LOL
    Mine are really short and almost invisible.
    Loving your arm candy too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...