Sunday 23 September 2012

My Nails are Marbled this week!!!!

Hey Gurls!
I tried marbled nails today for the first time! & im so happy with the results!




Thanks to Pinterest I came to know about this technique. Its so awesome! & you can do it with any 2-5 colors. I chose a white base & marbelled it with a bright pink, yellow & sea green. The combination is looking so gorgeous together! Im definitely going to try more colors & variants of this technique. This is the dry technique that I did, unlike the water marbelling one. I find the water marbelling is more messy. This technique is not that easy, but more quicker than water marbelling.

Hope you liked my nail!
Let me know If you have tried doing it?

18 comments:

  1. looks great! somehow reminds me of tie n dye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so attractive, especially the yellow and blue in it.
    <3 it, Shourima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya that is looking vry attractive! thank u so much!!!

      Delete
  3. looks stunning shoru!!! ive never tried it as i find a bit too difficult..would love to see ur tute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much lisha! ya with so many requests i will do a tut now!

      Delete
  4. wow like it
    will google the method now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i am trying water one, if done well ....will put pics....urs is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...