Friday 28 September 2012

End September Mini Haul!!!

Hey Gurls!
I am back with one more haul for this month! I know its month end but I really wanted to get some stuffs as I was running out on something, & other thing I wanted because I really wanted it! (If this makes any sense!)


I got 2 things from Urbantouch & 2 from Medplus beauty.com
So these are the things that I got from UT
Eye shadow brush from Faces Cosmetics.

Jordana Quick Dry top coat

Some from medplusbeauty.com...
Yes I really wanted a moisturizer as I was running out of my Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer. & I wanted something which is oil free for night time so Loreal Hydrafresh Aqua Essence was the best choice.

Face pack.. this was just a random pick! Im a huge face pack junkie. & I thought Khadi Tulsi & Neem will be great for my acne prone skin. Already have used it once & liked it. will review it soon!

Let me know which one should I review first!
Hope you liked my mini haul!

32 comments:

  1. LOL!!! after two days you ll post early October haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice haul.... :)
    Wud love to see the review of Loreal Hydrafresh Aqua Essence....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks neha! ya me too was thinking to review the same!

      Delete
  3. even i ordered the same eyeshadow brush from UT. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul RIMI! review the loreal hydrafresh and khadi face pack one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul! I have that faces eyeshadow brush & I still use just that to create my looks.Im sure you'll love it..Awaiting the Khadi Face pack review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The faces brush would really do a good job I can assure you.
    Could you please review the L'Oreal hydrafresh gel first ?

    I want to do a haul now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i know! have been using it & loving it so far! the gel is fab reviews soon!

      Delete
  7. Hey! I have been using the loreal hydrafresh moisturiser for my oily acne prone skin and I totally love it; but it's not thi one! I'm running out of it- so if you could please review this one and let me know how good/ bad it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so which one are you using? im loving this one too! ya reviews soon!

      Delete
    2. mine is the deep boosting essence or some such-comes in a 50 ml bottle with a pump!

      Delete
    3. oh thts gud 1 too! its on my wishlist now...

      Delete
  8. hey shou nice haul, i too hv same brush.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. waiting for the khadi review :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khadi face pack review... ppaalleese.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice stuff..waiting for khaki review..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faces is at Beauty Shop na?? first it wasn't there!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya natasha it is there now.. they have come recently..

      Delete
    2. yes i knw,,, last time i was really surprised to see the counter... and i was like OMG!!!! :p

      Delete
    3. yes i knw,,, last time i was really surprised to see the counter... and i was like OMG!!!! :p

      Delete
    4. hehe! i know! me too had similar reaction!

      Delete
  13. I also waiting for face pack review..
    Lovely haul

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...