Monday 10 September 2012

Colorblocked Early Winter Clothing Haul!

Hey Gurl!
One more haul of this month! So the the season sales have ended all the stores are here with their new collection! Could i wait to buy  them? no!

Brights colors are so happening from past few seasons on the runway & also on the streets! It looks so fun to sport these bright colors! Colorblocking is a big hit on the red carpets too! I felt that i never had many bold colors to put together! So i was determined to get some bold bright colors this season.



Got my hand on some light early winter stuffs. As you may know that i was on a hunt for a good white tshirt as my only white tshirt with a frog print was faded :)! So yes i got one finally! It says Cute But Devilish Inside! haha so true! This is from a brand called Honey. Picked this up from Pantaloons.

One more bright pink tshirt from MAX. Its a lovely bright color. Will look great when worn inside a black cardigan when its a little chilly outside!
Then I also happened to got to Bandra Hill Road. If you don't know about this place, this one too is a shoppers paradise just like Colaba but more of clothes, street shopping! This top fits me loose, & it will look just awesome with a grey or black skinny jeans & tan ankle length boots! I love the 2 pleats on the front!
I got a royal blue color loose fit top from ONLY. I love the short dolman sleeve, & it has elastic on the hem so it looks as if its tucked in the jeans. Love it!
One more shirt from ONLY. This ones a basic denim shirt. Will look good with anything! but i guess it will look very smart with a coral jeans!** hot**
One more top from MAX. This one has elastic on the empire line, & a lovely splash of neon pink! cute bead details.. & fits me great! I look slim in this! What else do I need! haha!
Talking about neon! Here is one more shorts that i got!  I realized its a size bigger, but I was too lazy to go & exchange it, so im wearing it with a belt! I also have a OOTD with this shorts.

More colors...
Got 2 pairs of chinos. Its a brand called Fat Face. No i dint order it online! I love my export surplus stores! Its ankle length, slim fit & i love the color. This one looks royal blue on camera! i dont' know why.. but its actually a navy. I also got  the same one in a coral color. It looks super cool when worn with the hem rolled.
here is the coral color..

So that's it! I have some more things on my mind to buy! No its not clothes but im thinking to get some fabrics & design some clothes myself, because apparently Im not liking most of the clothes that have come in the stores. Il also be designing few outfits as Durga Puja is around the corner! Yes il also post about it & keep you updated how i go about the designing part!
Hope you liked this post!

17 comments:

  1. nice haul...loved the blue to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul!!! Love the blue top!!
    http://shadesforduskywomen.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul !!! luvd coral pants and blue top !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rimm's cool haul haan....tu ludhiana aana winters mein....we will shop cardigans for u....really ludhiana has awesome collection n I love bright colors for winters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for u on my blog..u can chk here

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in/2012/09/awards-for-my-blog-verstaile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shouriee.. You just got a blogger award! yay!!
    chk out this link for details - http://healthnbeauty-hnb.blogspot.in/2012/09/second-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...