Monday 24 September 2012

How To: Twisted Donut Bun!

Hey Gurls!
Im here with a hair tutorial today! This bun hairstyle is worn by me almost every single day, or me be with some variation. Im a kind of girl who doesn't likes hair on her face or keeps hair down without any reason. I like my hair to be up in a bun or in a braid.
So let me share with you how I do my everyday hair-do..
Things you need..

now lets start..
1. comb all your hair, & position it on the top of the head where you are comfortable.
2. take the hair tie & make a pony tail.

3. put the hair donut thru the ponytail
4.take all the hair & start twisting around the bun

5. keep twisting, & maake sure all hair comes in the twist
6. around the front & make sure the donut doesn't shows thru

7.twist.. twist.. twist.. with the left hand hold the twisted hair & keep twisting rest hair.
8. keep twisting..

9. secure the twists with bobby pins where ever required
10. secure the end of the hair with pins

11 & 12 this is how it will look ..

from side..

You can always prep up the look with a flower or bow accessory.

This hair do is so apt for college, work or anything casual! In summers this was my everyday hair do. I love it how chic it looks & it keeps all the hair neat. You can also use some hairspray to tame the flyaway. Tease the crown area for more volume. This look will work great who has sparse or thin hair & need a voluminous bun.

Hope you liked this tutorial!


19 comments:

  1. LOved it shoru!!!! I usually do this for colly coz of delhi's melting heat but i usually do it without a hair donut as i have really thick hair..But would love to try it..is there any word for it apart from hair donut?:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gurl! no it is just called a hair donut & i have made it, u can get it in stores somewhere but i havent spotted any. i know mumbai heat too is irritating this is best for summers!

      Delete
  2. hey lovely tutorial...i must say you have lovely black hair....what to you use to maintain your hair ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u toa! i use alot of different products! will tel u

      Delete
  3. Nice..I do it all the time but without the donut..didnt even knew something like this existed!! and i love putting bows around too!! they look so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup it is available.. me too love bows or flowers it looks cute!

      Delete
  4. wow u make things so easy, but i recently got hair cut.....hehhehe can just leave open hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute..I'm gonna try it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome... will surely try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the hair do.. I have thin hair.. guess I can't get this big bun.. loved ur hair rimi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much apoo! ofcourse u can do this look u just need a little longer hair to wrap the whole bun.

      Delete
  8. Oh Wow.. perfect top bun! I like the bow on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely one . . can u temme how to make d hairdonut ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! get a pair of old sock & tun it! google it you wil get a better idea!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...