Sunday 23 September 2012

Monsoon Inspired Eyes! My Entry for Pout Pretty's Eye Makeup Contest!

Hye Gurls!
So today finally I got some time out to do an eye make up look & participate in  Pout Pretty's Eye Makeup Contest! The theme is 'Colors of the Monsoon'.
So here is what I came up with...







My look has blue! Even though monsoon colors are green! I felt blue can be more reffered to water. My look has shades of blue, a bit of grey that depicts rain clouds, & a little glitter that depicts drops of rain & double winged liner that depicts thunder lightning! I know! not literally!
Hope you liked it!
Also if you liked it dont forget to vote for me that will start from 1-6th Oct!

10 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...