Wednesday 5 September 2012

Colaba~ In Pictures

Here is a one of my favorite places to visit! You say "Colaba" & Im ready to go!
Some of you may not know Colaba what it is. Here is the link to know .
As its a tourist place here you get everything that you may love to take home with you.. fake antiques, jewellery,clothes, accessories & almost everything.





Eating in my favorite Cafe- Leopold Cafe. Estd 1871
What I ate? Chicken roll & fries

Remember the Terror Attacks in Mumbai on 26th Nov 2010! These are the bullet marks on glass windows left untouched in Leopold Cafe.








Hope you liked my post.
Your question- What did you get?
My answer- Yes i shopped a bit! Post coming up soon!

Do let me know if you like shopping from Colaba? Or have you visited?

14 comments:

  1. I love visiting Colaba too :)
    It's like accessory lover's mini paradise :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww so cute... i wanna go tomorrow ;) so are u a student or ur working??? have so many memories with respect to colaba causeway .... reminded of me of my college days :) and yes i love those chains above the glares one i remember last time i had gone i had got tht owl waala chain fr Rs. 100/- ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im working gurl! i know u get them for so cheap! its just awesome! i can spend a whole day there!

      Delete
    2. yeah it may b bt it actually isnt as u have to bargain !!! :p which i actually hate bt then good fun ~ _ ~

      Delete
    3. gurl!!! i have done Ph.D in bargaining! i luv bargaining!

      Delete
  3. I love Colaba..one of my fav places to visit when I'm in Mumbai...the street shopping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its just fab! its one of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. Oh you made me nostalgic about Colaba too. It's my second most favorite place in Mumbai.First being, Linking Road. It's a accessory and clothes lovers' paradise! I am always willing to go here just like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember visiting Colaba in March this year... the Dilli Darbar restaurant opposite Leopold has the world's best roomali rotis... they just melt in the mouth... even 5-stars don't have such amazing roomalis....

    suddenly hungry again!

    nice pics:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh nvr tried India @ Leopold though.. thanks alot!

      Delete
  6. i too loved colaba...its place to be for sure

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...