Friday 7 September 2012

Got my hands on Rimmel!

Hey Gurls!
I dint knew Rimmel London was coming to India or rather launched in India until few days back I read it some where! (i cant remember where i read it). But I dont know for what reason it had only mentioned a mall in Thane. Anyways i was suppose to go to Thane for some market research & made it a point ot check that mall.
& yes it was there! It was in R Mall, Central.Of all these good places in Mumbai why will they launch it there?
Just to check I also went to other central in Oberoi Mall in Central today & it wasn't there! I wonder why!
So any ways just wanted to show you what I grabbed.

The  1st thing i spotted was the Stay Matte Pressed powder. I have read such rave review & see all Youtube Gurus talking about this. So I knew I had to get it. Im in the shade 10 Honey Glow. Priced at Rs 195/-.


& the other Rimmel product i chose was a glitter nail paint in Disco Ball! It is such a lovely glitter shade! It has light blue, navy & silver flex in it. Priced at Rs 125/-.
And I couldnt wait to wear it!
Pretty! Isn't it? Im wearing NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Pastel Lavender as the base.


They had a wide range of mascara from Scandal eyes to Sexy curves. One for everyone. I also swatched around 8 lipsticks but dint wanted to get more lipsticks as i don't know where to keep them now! They have also got the Stay Matte Foundation, lip liners, eye liner, liquid liners, beautiful eyeshadow quads priced at around Rs 450/-  etc. I guess they will come in other cities within sometime. I don't know when, but they will come! The SA said it was launched in India 6 months back, & no one knows about it? Or am I out of the loop?
Do let me know guys if you knew that Rimmel was coming to India!

36 comments:

  1. wow..I didn't know that Rimmel's in India too .....
    though not yet in Delhi I guess...I'll have to wait..
    btw, the lavender that you're wearing as base , is it on eof the newly launched nail colors from Maybelline's Colorama..I just got a similar looking shade today..was wondering if its the same one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even i dint until this! lol no im wearing NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Pastel Lavender! :)

      Delete
    2. oic....The one I got today looks a lot like this...
      btw, your nails are looking ultra Glam with that glitter top coat..I'll get that when Rimmel comes to Delhi :)

      Delete
    3. oh is it? thanks alot! even im loving the top coat! sure get it! its super inexpensive!

      Delete
  2. hi...I am loving that glitter nail paint :) I thought it would be expensive actually..Lucky you!!! got Rimmel too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it cute! no its quiet inexpensive! hehe ya! lucky me!

      Delete
  3. I knew Rimmel would come to India..but I didn't know it was already there!!! that too in a place which is so far from my place---THANE!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! why thane! how did u come to know about it coming to india?

      Delete
    2. Neeraj Navare from beautytraveller blogspot had mentioned it few months back thats Rimmel will be India!

      Delete
    3. oh is it? i wish all brands come to india! but it is not available easily!

      Delete
  4. wow ! Rimmel?????????????????????????????????????????? in India???????????????????? great ! and lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sammanita! I could imagine you screaming with excitement!!! hehe!

      Delete
  5. wow.. It is so cheap!! and I love the nail paint!! so beautiful and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohooo review the matter powder some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOhhh..I am waiting for them to launch in Kol/or on Online shops and hope to get the glitters NPs ...*fingers crossed* :D thanks for sharing the info Shourima :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure! m waiting for them to cum to proper Mumbai!

      Delete
  8. u r lucky dear..i have that pressed powder..i bought for 4 pounds..almost 350 INR..evrything in UK is more price than INDIA..even maybelline too..let meknow how that powder worked for u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it today! & let me tell u im loving it!!!

      Delete
  9. i thought it wud come wid sephora here..gud that u found it Rim..il go n check it out soon..thanks alot for sharing..waiting for ur reviews..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shourima, I'm from Thane too :D
    I'll check them out next time.
    The Nail colour is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh ho cool....everything looks good on u...in oct wen i come to mumbai...tk me to rimmel ::)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya Rimmel has launched 6 months ago..Dr.Neeraj did post about it..but its not easily available yet :( Nice stuff u got..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dint knew about it! yup right now availability is an issue!

      Delete
  13. wowww!! even i dinno RIMMEL is here... thanks Shourima for updating.. m so goin to R MALL.. I havent even seen that mall in thane.. runnin to get Rimmel :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woww . .Rimmel is in India . .Hope to see it soon in Kolkata too . . Or else even in online stores . .:)
    Nice Review . . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot! Ya its not come in proper mumbai though!

      Delete
  15. omg.. Rimmel in India.. thanx for sharing the location of the store also.. =) i stay near by nly n will surely visit it soon... Thanx again.. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. m glad i could help you! please do share picture after you are done shopping! =)

      Delete
  16. huhhhhhhhh in Thane!!! how dumb.. i love their lipsticks esp the purple packaging ones (Spotlight beige) ... and OMG that pressed powder fr 125/- .... i m so in love... bt then who will go to Thane :( ... duh!!!! keep us posted if u knw its available in the western suburbs here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure will post about it! yup oops pressed powder is 195/-

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...