Sunday 2 September 2012

Collective September Haul! Colorbar, L'oreal...

Hey Gurl!
How is your weekend going on? Mine was fantabulous! Why? Because i shopped yesterday! If you are following me in twitter you would know that i tweeted about it! If you are not following then better do! :P hehe..
So let me show you gurl what i got my hands on!

You all know Colorbar recently launched alot of amazing products. Who can resist these loves? So i got some..
I got 1 Soft touch Lipstick in Citrine, the SA said this is a newly launched shade. Creme Touch Lipstick in Passionate. 3 True Glosses in Coral Craving, Nectar Orange & Pink Stain. OMG i cant tell you how amazing these are! ♥ & also got 2 nailpaints from their Cocktail Collection in the shades Pina Colada & Lime Margarita! I also was running low on my nail paint remover so i got one from Colorbar.
 Look at these colors! yummm...

Some stuffs from L'oreal. I wanted to get atleast 1 shade from their Color Riche Nail paints, so I got the shade called Rebel Blue. A primer was the only make up product missing in my vanity so i got one too1 Its theL'oreal Base Magique. Finally got my hands on the Infalliable eyeshadows! Not that it was not available in the stores it was just that every month i spent so much i always used to skip these. So finally I fit these into my budget this month. I got the shades in All Night Blue & Endless Chocolate! There was offer going on in L'oreal too so I got the Super Liner in Brown Free! yaay...

Some skincare products & shampoo. I had got the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment few days back (See Haul) so i wanted to try the shampoo too from the same range. Hence the Dove Hairfall rescue shampoo. I also got the Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil Control Facewash, I have used it a few times now & Im loving it! Also got the Garnier Light Oil Free Moisturizer. I had read a few good reviews about it so decided to give it a try. So just picked up the smallest size.
I got bored using Kara Make up remover wipes I wanted a new alternative. So this is what caught my eye.. Nivea Visage Facial Cleansing Wipes. Gosh I get bored of things so quick! Im also using alot of matte lipsticks these days so i dint have any lipbalm with SPF, I found Nivea Vitamin Shake Lipbalm yes it has SPF!!! & yes a Jordana EasyLiner lip pencil in Sedona Red! I like this name!

So thats it gurls! This is was my skin care & make up stuffs that I bought this month. There is a possibility of one more HAUL!
So stay tuned..

33 comments:

  1. oye colobar lippies awesome..............wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a haul!!!!!!!!!!me drooooling...me wanna haul more!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *woot* what a haul ...review the colorbar glosses asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sayani chatterjee2 September 2012 at 15:55

    Loved ur colorbar glosses

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! look at those nail paints n lippies from color bar !!! drool

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome haul! everything looks great, i particularly like the lippies! gorgeous shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice.. just wanted 2 ask did u tried d L'oreal Base Magique yet? if so den how is it? plz can u review it bcz i want 2 buy it but. plz =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey gurl! havent tried it on as i just bought it yesterday! Will start using it from tmrw! n gurl dont worry il review it asap!

      Delete
  8. Those Colorbar lippies are so want want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! they are freakn awesome!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. from where u got ur stuff?? online??? beautiful lippies n gloss and those 2 loreal shadows... cnt go wrong with those??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurllll no!!!! Beauty Shop!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. ohhhhh god nahi!!!!! those lipsticks are to die fr esp the pink one <3 ;)

      Delete
    3. all are just lovely!!!! i cant choose my fav!

      Delete
  11. awesomoooaaah!!! i m loving ur colorbar & loreal picks... :D

    yeah.. i too wanna pick up vitamin shake soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks gurl! i usually shop on the 1st day of the month! so my monthly shopping is done! ya the vit shake is good!!!

      Delete
  12. sep jus started yest.. u already hauled!!!! supaaahfasht!!1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. bishal haul :D
    wow..i love colorbar !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got Passionate too..and true gloss in vintage rose..I liked pink stain too..and soft touch in garnet..lovely haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey vintage rose sounds good! i dnt think so i saw it! pink stain is too hot! thanks alot!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. thanks alot toa! you will like these colors too!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...